If it turns out to be a big a crowd as it looks it's | Syracusefan.com

If it turns out to be a big a crowd as it looks it's

GoSU96

Living Legend
going to be and the forecast holds, those of you who haven't experienced it, be prepared.

1. While we are joking about being hydrated, don't take it for granted. It looks like it is going to be a sweat box. One of our favorite posters did a nose dive a couple of years ago, and he claims it wasn't because he was three sheets.

2. If you are the least bit claustrophobic, stay out of the corners.

3. Speaking of the hallways, move along, it's not the time to ball up in groups for conversations. And do a little scouting and find the gate nearest your seats, you'll save yourself a lot of frustration.

4. Saturday will not be the day for trips up and down the stairs, you are better off getting seated and staying there for the duration. If you are used to being able to hit the bathroom or concessions with no fuss or muss, things will be much, much different.

5. If there is a massive rush of a late arriving crowd, it could be a disaster getting through the wanding. I hope they staff up appropriately.

still watching my section.. not one ticket has sold since last week..

Try and get in the Dome early. You can get food and beverages and urinate, and never have to leave your seat during the game.

I get the the food and beverages part, but I'm not so sure about the not leaving your seat to urinate. :p

I get the the food and beverages part, but I'm not so sure about the not leaving your seat to urinate. :p

Heading up after 6 beers and pounding a bunch more is going to result in missing a bunch of game time. This will not be a game that you can get down from the top of the dome, hit the head, and be back in your seat during a TV timeout.

Comment and question

Comment- I admire you all with your bladders of steel. Beer = at least 1 bathroom run for me. But I agree...not gonna be down and back like Tulane or Wagner...

Question- Where are you all finding these specific "seat" maps of ticket availability?

My two biggest concerns at any SU game are:

1a. SU winning
1b. Go as long as humanly possible without breaking the seal.
Yep but my seasons are four rows up on the aisle. I can get to bathroom and back during tv timeout

Comment and question

Comment- I admire you all with your bladders of steel. Beer = at least 1 bathroom run for me. But I agree...not gonna be down and back like Tulane or Wagner...

Question- Where are you all finding these specific "seat" maps of ticket availability?

Go to suathletics.com.
Click on "tickets"
Find "football"
Go to clemson game
Zoom in on the dome map until each specific seat is shown.

(its on ticket master) doesnt work on mobile phone or tablet

going to be and the forecast holds, those of you who haven't experienced it, be prepared.

1. While we are joking about being hydrated, don't take it for granted. It looks like it is going to be a sweat box. One of our favorite posters did a nose dive a couple of years ago, and he claims it wasn't because he was three sheets.

2. If you are the least bit claustrophobic, stay out of the corners.

3. Speaking of the hallways, move along, it's not the time to ball up in groups for conversations. And do a little scouting and find the gate nearest your seats, you'll save yourself a lot of frustration.

4. Saturday will not be the day for trips up and down the stairs, you are better off getting seated and staying there for the duration. If you are used to being able to hit the bathroom or concessions with no fuss or muss, things will be much, much different.

5. If there is a massive rush of a late arriving crowd, it could be a disaster getting through the wanding. I hope they staff up appropriately.
two beer limit = way more traffic

Won't be anywhere as bad as the time North Carolina visited the Dome in the 90s. Absolute sweat box.

Won't be anywhere as bad as the time North Carolina visited the Dome in the 90s. Absolute sweat box.

That was also the last time we were ranked in the Top 10 (1996 preseason poll).

- May want to double up on the antiperspirant on game day...
- Or a dab of Vick's VapoRub just under the nostrils can help too...

If sitting in the Clemson section, it's ok to pee in front of you as well. No need to wait at the urinals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom