If it turns out to be a big a crowd as it looks it's | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

If it turns out to be a big a crowd as it looks it's

Try and get in the Dome early. You can get food and beverages and urinate, and never have to leave your seat during the game.
Heavens, you surely do not mean to encourage pissing in your pants.

Beer? Whiskey pregame. I'm good to go (maybe a beer at halftime) LGO!

That sounds very inconvenient, and I am sorry to hear it! But a question: if there are lots of people coming and going, does that make it easier? Because I think men will be jostling and pushing to get IN and get OUT, and no one will notice you.

Why am I responding to this thread????
I would agree with your comment about men.

I will respond to your urinary TMI with one of my own...

I physically can't pee if someone is waiting behind me and wants me to hurry. My entire urinary tract just shuts down. Thus, if I have to go, I have to go while the game is happening and the bathroom is empty, and not halftime. It's a crippling disability of mine that I've just learned to live with.
I do ironman triathlons, and as is common in the sport I just pee while im riding my bike and then spray off with a water bottle...I just wanted to apologize in advance to anyone sitting next to me saturday :D

Pee trough tip :
When entering the crowded men's room, head for a corner, that way you can step right or left into a space when it opens.Double your chance to tap that about to explode bladder quickly.

Last edited:
A couple of additions to Go's list:

Walk in the hallways like your driving in traffic...stay to the right and all will go smoothly. if you are walking up the wrong way up the left hand side, i will throw an indescriminate elbow your way and my wife will stick her leg out.

This drives me crazy. I always just want to ask these people if they failed out of kindergarten because they were unable to learn how to walk on the right side of a hallway, or if they were born in England and are used to driving on the left side of the road.

This is way off topic, and kind of gross and personal, but I have a 99.9 percentile bladder capacity. I have almost filled 64 oz. gatorade bottle in one shot before. Average is 600 mL. (19 oz.) If anyone is curious, this was acquired in part due to 1b.

http://www.reference.com/motif/health/human-bladder-capacity
Impressive.

1b?

Were you a first baseman and hit repeatedly in the bladder by bad throws?

Were you once run over by a GCR Class 1B British steam locomotive?

Were you the victim of a hit and run accident on the 1B National Highway in India that somehow gave your bladder super powers?

I will respond to your urinary TMI with one of my own...

I physically can't pee if someone is waiting behind me and wants me to hurry. My entire urinary tract just shuts down. Thus, if I have to go, I have to go while the game is happening and the bathroom is empty, and not halftime. It's a crippling disability of mine that I've just learned to live with.

Sounds like my brother-in-law. Is that you, Chris?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom