If Pitt was a person... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

If Pitt was a person...

Not sure, but I do know their nickname would be “taint”

If Pitt was a person, she'd dibs a guy that she and her roommate both know that she knows her roommate is into, and suspects the guy is into the roommate too, even though she knows it's not happening between her and the guy, and the roommate won't pursue anything with the guy out of loyalty to her and because she respects the dibs.

If Pitt was a person, she'd dibs a guy that she and her roommate both know that she knows her roommate is into, and suspects the guy is into the roommate too, even though she knows it's not happening between her and the guy, and the roommate won't pursue anything with the guy out of loyalty to her and because she respects the dibs.
This sounds awful personal.

Yes, and no.

Also I'm pretty sure I've told this story on the board before.
Oh, not THAT question. I apologize, I don't remember it. My question is simply...I think it's obvious...no shot at both?

If Pitt was a person he'd pay it forward in the drive thru because he's "doing something."

jason clarke flirting GIF by Originals

if pitt were a person he'd listen to every episode of joe rogan and be aggressively opinionated on which brand of dip is the best

Last edited:
If Pitt were a person they'd put the toilet paper roll on wrong, and then when they were called out on it, say there's no wrong way to put the roll on because they're unaware that there is, in fact, a correct way and a wrong way according to the original patent.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom