If Pitt was a person... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

If Pitt was a person...

Pitt is the guy you know is a loser criminal, and it’s only a matter of time before they are losing at life, even if they win a fight.

If Pitt was a person he would be Jamie Dixon, who beat Syracuse 3 times in 2016, only to lose in the first round, while Syracuse advanced to the final 4, after which Dixon was fired!

Pitt molests collies.

(I’ve probably typed that 7 times in this thread but it changes nothing).
You have to bring it to light to get authorities to take action. Keep up the good fight!!

When you were a kid, your mom felt bad for the Pitt kid next door and encouraged you to ask them to play once in a while. You were a good kid, so you did. One day, Pitt thought it would be cool to build paper cup and string telephones to run between your bedrooms. So you did, and right as you're about to go to sleep every night, you hear Pitt say something from your cup and it keeps you awake. One time you picked up your cup, yelled "WHAT?!?!?" and put the cup up to your ear, only to hear what you are pretty sure was a fart and an evil cackle.
That was incredibly specific….

Pitt is the guy playing something out of his phone on the train right now, for all to hear. Profanity and all, with kids and old people aboard.

I only know because I took my headphones off when I got up to use the bathroom.

Pitt walks into Chipotle and complains that they’re completing some online orders while he waits. “But you have customers right here!”

Pitt asks for double meat, then asks for a little more, and then repeats the same process with the ranch.

It doesn’t matter where he is or what he’s ordering (subway, Chipotle, etc.) : double meat and extra ranch.

Also, he doesn’t tip a cent even if they accommodate his needy requests.

Pitt is bad at trivia night, like really bad… they have no knowledge of anything trivia related, but quick answers anyway without talking with the team at all & leads in with “I KNOW THIS ONE!!!”

Except one night two of the categories were “Lynyrd Skynyrd” & “cheap beers” - Pitt got every answer right, to the most intimate & accurate detail… & they’re team won! That’s a wild night;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom