IF we play NC with Anthony and Brooks | Syracusefan.com

IF we play NC with Anthony and Brooks

20plus

2nd String
We always try to focus on we have to try to take away!!

Wether it is having help come to guard the penetrate or shooter or hedge or double in the post.

What if we just force Brooks and Anthony to make shots and guard everybody else and see what happens. I mean if they both get 20-25 our the rest of the guys really going to get anything of significance?

If Brooks and Anthony have the green light and open shots they’re going to score but also take most of the shots. You could focus on rebounding instead of trying to contest everything and limit second chance points!

Thoughts

We always try to focus on we have to try to take away!!

Wether it is having help come to guard the penetrate or shooter or hedge or double in the post.

What if we just force Brooks and Anthony to make shots and guard everybody else and see what happens. I mean if they both get 20-25 our the rest of the guys really going to get anything of significance?

If Brooks and Anthony have the green light and open shots they’re going to score but also take most of the shots. You could focus on rebounding instead of trying to contest everything and limit second chance points!

Thoughts

Would be nice if we guarded that other kid off the bench, who hit open J after open J for a career high vs. us in the last game.

Cole was just NBA Jam ON FIRE! that day - (sh)it happens.

I'd try to run Cole off the 3pt line - if he beats you with floaters and midrange J's, so be it.

We scored seemingly every possession. The problem is NC scored a 3 seemingly every possession. Force them to shoot something other than three.

whatever they shoot we need to rebound it. I think this time they big boy us down low.

Took me 5 minutes to realize that this wasn't referring to some hypotetical having to do with whether Carmelo would still win the National Championship playing with Josh Brooks instead of GMAC.

Last edited:
Took me 5 minutes to realize that this wasn't referring to some hypotetical having to do with whether Carmelo would still win the National Championship playing with Josh Brooks instead of GMAC.
lol

Josh Brooks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom