If you don't have RSN/YES | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

If you don't have RSN/YES

is there a way to watch the game?
I just click "watch" on ESPN scoreboard then watch all SU football and basketball game not on TV. Sometimes I need to click cable provider name if I use a new laptop.

Weird .. I have you tube TV and espn +.. and although the game was listed on espn + as blacked out … it allowed me to watch the game by linking my YouTube tv account to my espn + account .. weird

going forward maybe try hesgoal.com
I know they have NBA games... not sure about college.
Also lets me watch Euro soccer matches - sure the announcer may be speaking Arabic...

If you have Spectrum, also check channels 391-399. The ACCNX broadcasts are often on those channels but you may need to have a sports package. But regardless, hopefully you should be able to watch on ACCNX with no issues.
Big plus for me...was on ACCNX for me. Great game to kickoff The season.

Yea sorry I missed the game thread tonight...had to do the trust reddit stream on my phone and then cast it to the smart TV for my old man to watch it with me. Can't stand the blackout nonsense on these rsn/yes games...ridiculous! The reddit stream worked like a charm though!

I used this link tonight, thanks for that. Got some 'interesting' anime that popped up when I was trying to get in. NSFW type.
Are you thanking him for anime or the game? Did you watch the game?

Will anyone ever learn the difference between ESPN+ and WatchESPN? I feel like it has been explained on this board so well for the past 2 or 3 years and we still get a thread like this each time it is on an RSN or ACCNX. Watch for the football side version Saturday.

Will anyone ever learn the difference between ESPN+ and WatchESPN? I feel like it has been explained on this board so well for the past 2 or 3 years and we still get a thread like this each time it is on an RSN or ACCNX. Watch for the football side version Saturday.

People still haven't figured out the Elam Ending.

Apparently not, which is why there is a thread on the subject. Please feel free to enlighten us dense folk.

This thread was not on that subject but got there because people incorrectly define ESPN+ while trying to help others.

ESPN+ is a subscription-based service that has nothing to do with your cable provider. It is through ESPN and has a ton of UFC and some lower-level college sports and other stuff. Cuse really should never be on ESPN+ unless they are playing an away game at a school whose TV deal is through ESPN+. The football game at Liberty in 2019 is an example.

Watch ESPN is online content that you have access to through your cable provider. You log in through ESPN (app or website) with your cable log-in to watch. This would be content like ACCNX. Your provider must carry ESPN and the ACCN to have access to this stuff.

I find it funny that you took objection to my post since you did not post in this thread at all (EDIT -sorry just saw you did have two posts my bad), a true champion of the people.

I only made the comment because OX (or other Mods) has done such a good job of explaining the difference in multiple threads over the last few years. It is always well-intentioned people providing incorrect information that goofs these threads up. Google is also an option that works quite well.

I have a youtubetv acct with my home network being CNY. Im down here in SWFL and see its being listed as blacked out on the ESPN app. I set my VPN to Seattle/Dallas/LA etc... and it wouldnt allow my ESPN app to load. Time to take matters into my own hands and find a stream. Enjoy the game everyone and lets have a great season.

EDIT:
The Reddit solution worked fantastic for me to. As a YouTubeTV subscriber the game was not accessible. Soooo,
Found the stream via reddit and watched it on the big screen via AirPlay going through my Roku.

Only problem was that I literally had to put my phone next to my Roku device because Mrs. Geode is of the belief that Halloween bleeds directly to Christmas and already has garland above our fireplace that blocks the "god awful ugly view of that Roku and Sonos"

I think its a crazy world that people want to have games on TV to watch and then want to not buy the service that provides them and then wants to find ways to watch the games illegally and thus fund the very games they want to watch..

much like back in the day when local games were blacked out on ESPN and such . Everyone can for almost no money buy the proper service to get the games. we forget that eyeballs matter and everyone not getting a legal stream is costing the school money in the long run.

I think its a crazy world that people want to have games on TV to watch and then want to not buy the service that provides them and then wants to find ways to watch the games illegally and thus fund the very games they want to watch..

much like back in the day when local games were blacked out on ESPN and such . Everyone can for almost no money buy the proper service to get the games. we forget that eyeballs matter and everyone not getting a legal stream is costing the school money in the long run.
How many services am I expected to buy in order to watch out of conference games? You can make that argument to my wife when she's already bitchin' about the $243 per month I pay for Comcast/xfinity that doesn't have access to the ACC Network. Just sayin'

How many services am I expected to buy in order to watch out of conference games? You can make that argument to my wife when she's already bitchin' about the $243 per month I pay for Comcast/xfinity that doesn't have access to the ACC Network. Just sayin'
And people can always listen to a radio stream of these games. A little theater of the mind never killed anybody.

much like back in the day when local games were blacked out on ESPN and such . Everyone can for almost no money buy the proper service to get the games. we forget that eyeballs matter and everyone not getting a legal stream is costing the school money in the long run
Guilty as charged, but with an explaination. I signed up for Youtubetv about the time the ACC network was launched and for that reason. At that time it included the YES network. Corporate greed (in my opinion) is the reason YES is no longer included and blacked out with that package. If YES was still included I would have been able to view every football and basketball game (so far) this year with YoutubeTv. I think its crazy to have to subscribe to multiple streaming services or cable providers in order to watch the team I root for play every game. If there wasn't a need for illegal streaming services then they wouldn't exist.

And people can always listen to a radio stream of these games. A little theater of the mind never killed anybody.
I get one out of about every 20 games on the radio up here. Sometimes get a station out of Plattsburg or other far northern locations. But it's frequently on different stations than the one I listened to previously.

Guilty as charged, but with an explaination. I signed up for Youtubetv about the time the ACC network was launched and for that reason. At that time it included the YES network. Corporate greed (in my opinion) is the reason YES is no longer included and blacked out with that package. If YES was still included I would have been able to view every football and basketball game (so far) this year with YoutubeTv. I think its crazy to have to subscribe to multiple streaming services or cable providers in order to watch the team I root for play every game. If there wasn't a need for illegal streaming services then they wouldn't exist.
i get it..

But if you want to buy a cheap streaming service like youtube to save a few dollars thats why its cheaper. It has less channels.

My daughter did the same thing and then she complains but it doesnt have the channels i want to watch.. in the long run I just stick with Directv, I get a better picture and I get way more channels and its only costing me a couple hundred more a year to not have to deal with all the this stuff.

most of the time you only need 1 service.. and if you add up the cost to all the streaming services

If youtube had the RSNs they would raise your price $5-10+ a month and then you are back to what you would pay anyway. Its all about give and take. Pay less get less.

Im still surprised the ISPs and streaming companies haven't cracked down on it more.. At some point they either will or they will not be able to provide the service at the cost point.. its not like the streaming Apps couldnt stop most of the easy ways to steal the streams if they wanted to. They are all too busy at this point trying to steal service from each other and kill cable.

I get one out of about every 20 games on the radio up here. Sometimes get a station out of Plattsburg or other far northern locations. But it's frequently on different stations than the one I listened to previously.
You can always stream WAER through the NPR News app.

Apparently not, which is why there is a thread on the subject. Please feel free to enlighten us dense folk.
Or breeze on by that clearly marked thread title if it annoys so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom