Illinois new helmets | Syracusefan.com

Illinois new helmets

Here ya go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 153
terrible. why do teams need multiple helmets? I'd rather have one helmet with the block 'S' than three different colored ones without it.

terrible. why do teams need multiple helmets? I'd rather have one helmet with the block 'S' than three different colored ones without it.

I rather have one helmet all orange except two blue stripes surrounding a white stripe down the middle and a navy blue face mask. That would be something

I rather have one helmet all orange except two blue stripes surrounding a white stripe down the middle and a navy blue face mask. That would be something
That would be fantastic but I don't expect it to happen after all the work Gross did to associate our brand with the Block S.

I agree with this in basically all cases except for Oregon's.

I'm ok with the special one-off helmets, but it really is getting out of control.

I'm half surprised Nike hasn't gotten with Syracuse's famous designed, Betsey Johnson, to come up with some crazy one-off jersey using an alum. At least for the cheerleaders and dance squad... Plus it might bring more "talent" in to those two groups.

Still don't think it will help their football team much.

That would be fantastic but I don't expect it to happen after all the work Gross did to associate our brand with the Block S.

Associating the brand with the Block S is working... Since the first of the year, I've worn navy blue with an orange Block S hat that I got for Christmas in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, California, Nevada, and New Jersey... And every place I've worn it, someone has asked me about Syracuse or told me they love the Orange too.

While at the aquarium in Chattanooga, TN an older man of about 75-80 told me he loved Syracuse and the next day at lunch, our waiter gave us a friends & family discount because he was a huge Cuse fan.

At an iHop in Birmingham, AL, former 'Cuse wide receiver/kick returner Warren Prisby came running over to my table to introduce himself. Told me he was so excited to see that big orange S from across the dining room.

At Disney World, countless people recognized the hat each day... Often yelling "Go Orange" and "Cuse" my way.

In LA, my cab driver asked me about the Cuse. As did a few randoms while walking on Melrose.

After literally decades with no distinct logo, the Block S has been great for branding, IMO

Associating the brand with the Block S is working... Since the first of the year, I've worn navy blue with an orange Block S hat that I got for Christmas in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, California, Nevada, and New Jersey... And every place I've worn it, someone has asked me about Syracuse or told me they love the Orange too.

While at the aquarium in Chattanooga, TN an older man of about 75-80 told me he loved Syracuse and the next day at lunch, our waiter gave us a friends & family discount because he was a huge Cuse fan.

At an iHop in Birmingham, AL, former 'Cuse wide receiver/kick returner Warren Prisby came running over to my table to introduce himself. Told me he was so excited to see that big orange S from across the dining room.

At Disney World, countless people recognized the hat each day... Often yelling "Go Orange" and "Cuse" my way.

In LA, my cab driver asked me about the Cuse. As did a few randoms while walking on Melrose.

After literally decades with no distinct logo, the Block S has been great for branding, IMO
i think the block Orange S is working too.

the F4 run was a great help.

and as pointed out yesterday, the new ACC logo with the S right in the middle...pops.

its on the marquis at Giants Stadium for lax and the ped st game.

i like it.

It worked for Rutgers. :rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom