I'm a Tim Tebow Fan | Syracusefan.com

I'm a Tim Tebow Fan

sabach

All American
but even I got a kick out of this.

manning.jpg

What you think, Sabach?

I don't think he's gonna get another shot...maybe Jax but they already have $$ into Henne and Gabbert.

As much as I said I thought he would fail and still feel that way...I want to see this played out but I have a strong feeling this will never come to a conclusion.

What you think, Sabach?

I don't think he's gonna get another shot...maybe Jax but they already have $$ into Henne and Gabbert.

As much as I said I thought he would fail and still feel that way...I want to see this played out but I have a strong feeling this will never come to a conclusion.
I really do not see another team trading for him to be a starter at this point. Everything seemed to fall into place for him last year to start in Denver. Maybe someone will pick him up as a backup QB/H-back. What I think some people forget is that this was only his second year in the NFL and last year's development was hampered by the lockout. He still has time to develop and get better with regard to his skill set and maybe someday he will get another chance to start. I still see him staying in the NFL regardless.

WELL...what a circus THIS is going to be. Tebow to jets.

People will be calling for Sanchez's head after 1 pick.

As a Bills fan and a Tebow fan, I want to throw up.

The Jets are going to be a freaking CIRCUS and yes that deserves capital letters. Sanchez is going to crumble under this.

I cant believe tebow is now on my jets...unreal

I'm with you, Paulie. Just what the Jets needed is another distracting media circus, which this will undoubtedly become. And as if Sanchez needed more pressure to perform. Unreal. Who knows, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise?

It might be a media circus, but you can't tell me Tebow's not the exact personality type the Jets need more of in that locker room.

Well, the deal isnt done yet. Its already a circus haha, Jets have to pay 5 mil. Jax and randomly St Louis back in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom