I'm going to Defend JB | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

I'm going to Defend JB

So losing those guys didn't have a big effect on the program. Still had all time players like Moten and Wallace.
What are you talking about? We lost Marshall. And that was it. A great player. Would really have helped us. But maybe we don't recruit Moten if we get Marshall. What difference does any of that have on where we are now?

Good question because I believe our two seniors in 96 (Wallace and Sims) would both have still come here since they were both local kids (Rochester and Syracuse). Not sure who the UMASS kid mentioned was though. Camby?

Lou Roe Umass.

What are you talking about? We lost Marshall. And that was it. A great player. Would really have helped us. But maybe we don't recruit Moten if we get Marshall. What difference does any of that have on where we are now?

So u would trade Moten for Marshall. Okay buddy.

Good question because I believe our two seniors in 96 (Wallace and Sims) would both have still come here since they were both local kids (Rochester and Syracuse). Not sure who the UMASS kid mentioned was though. Camby?
LOL It wasn't Camby. He wasn't really a heralded recruit. And he was Cal's all the way. He might have thought Lou Roe who we recruited might come here. But he chose UMass. the probation had nothing to do with that.

Wow. That might be the dumbest thing you have said on these boards and that bar is set very low. You don't care what these guys do off the court? So, beating up students, male and female is A-okay if they play well on the court. Do yourself a favor and stay silent. I believe you have a daughter, right?

What were u like in College ? Curious. They all grew up and matured and became professionals. Devo is a great redemption story.

So u would trade Moten for Marshall. Okay buddy.
LOl Where did I say that? Try to stay up to speed. Moten was a kid JB offered without seeing him play because he had an open ship. He showed up at Syracuse and was much better than we or anyone else thought. By the way, he didn't start right away. It took a while.

Marshall was a better player than Moten. Stop talking about things you know nothing about, sport.

Moten was the all time leading scorer in the Big East at one point.

LOL It wasn't Camby. He wasn't really a heralded recruit. And he was Cal's all the way. He might have thought Lou Roe who we recruited might come here. But he chose UMass. the probation had nothing to do with that.

Got it, yeah I didn’t think Camby was highly rated but he was the only guy I could think of from UMASS. Didn’t Roe play against us in 1992 tourney (the Hop blood game)?

Yes. He was great. Donyell went pro early. Because he was better.

maybe, since half the ‘91 class transferred out anyway, we wouldn’t have got one of them?

Z was the only one still around in ‘96 and that’s because he redshirted.

I have zero idea what point you’re attempting to make. It’s good we didn’t get Donyell because we got Glenn Sekunda instead...and we made the final four a half decade later? The hell?

What were u like in College ? Curious. They all grew up and matured and became professionals. Devo is a great redemption story.
What was I like? I didn't hurt any other person. I didn't make a fool out of myself. And I'm glad Devo has righted his ship. Now for a little extra on Devo. After JB got him his second chance, Devo got in to a car accident. The cop didn't give his his breathe test. And the local paper didn't run the story. I wonder if it was your daughter he hit, if you might have a different theory of the case.

Moten was very good and a great scorer. Marshall was a better all-around player. Both the Mutts and SU are happy with who they ended up with, but there's no shame in calling a spade a spade.

Got it, yeah I didn’t think Camby was highly rated but he was the only guy I could think of from UMASS. Didn’t Roe play against us in 1992 tourney (the Hop blood game)?
Roe was very good. he played against us in Hawaii. A game I was at.

What was I like? I didn't hurt any other person. I didn't make a fool out of myself. And I'm glad Devo has righted his ship. Now for a little extra on Devo. After JB got him his second chance, Devo got in to a car accident. The cop didn't give his his breathe test. And the local paper didn't run the story. I wonder if it was your daughter he hit, if you might have a different theory of the case.

Again. Didn't give him a breathalyzer test so u don't know. Don't bring my daughter into this.

Why? Because he wasn't good enough to leave early. There were a lot of guys that would have scored more if they stayed 4 years. Moten was great for us but that was the reason he was the all time scorer.

Just so you know, I didn't smoke pot and I never drank. I don't like alcohol. I would rather drink coke then and water now. Any other irrelevant questions?

Don't have to put up some straight laced act. To prove your point.

Moten was very good and a great scorer. Marshall was a better all-around player. Both the Mutts and SU are happy with who we ended up with, but there's no shame in calling a spade a spade.
The 1994 Mizzou game really was an underrated chance for the team to play for another NC.
They should have counted Autry’s insane shot in continuation.

I think we matched up with Arizona and Duke and we saw how we played 1995 Arkansas.

It’s one that people don’t talk about that could have been sneaky what if.

Again. Didn't give him a breathalyzer test so u don't know. Don't bring my daughter into this.
Why? The girl that Devo hit was somebody's daughter. Shouldn't we care about her? You see, I do. Right is right in this world. We had a kid named Mike Edwards play for us. One night, he went down M street smashing windows with a hammer. Jb said, and this is pretty close to an exact quote, I don't agree with what he did but I understand it. Really? He smashed peoples car windows. What is there to understand?

Why? The girl that Devo hit was somebody's daughter. Shouldn't we care about her? You see, I do. Right is right in this world. We had a kid named Mike Edwards play for us. One night, he went down M street smashing windows with a hammer. Jb said, and this is pretty close to an exact quote, I don't agree with what he did but I understand it. Really? He smashed peoples car windows. What is there to understand?

Your acting like he killed the girl or seriously hurt her. Stop it. Devo had his demons but he has long since redeemed himself and was a great player for us too. Guy you wanted taking a big shot.

How come you deleted your “nerd alert” video?

Coward.
LOL was that about me? Honestly, do you think I would care what CR thinks? He can post anything he wants.

Your acting like he killed the girl or seriously hurt her. Stop it. Devo had his demons but he has long since redeemed himself and was a great player for us too. Guy you wanted taking a big shot.
Well, he hit a girl. That is another thing I have never done. It is wrong. I guess you disagree. All that matters is that he is a guy that you wanted to take a big shot. You might remember he wasn't brought back for a 5th year, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom