I'm going to Defend JB | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

I'm going to Defend JB

LO, You asked and I answered. No straight laced act. It's who I am. I don't look down on people that drink for entertainment. I do for people that drink and drive. They can kill innocent people. Like myself.

So u want JB to be waiting by his phone all hours of the night for college student athletes. He should have been calling everyone of his players through the years every hour to check in on them. Maybe the guy when he is home wants to spend time with his wife and kids. JB is not a babysitter. Good on him.

Your acting like he killed the girl or seriously hurt her. Stop it. Devo had his demons but he has long since redeemed himself and was a great player for us too. Guy you wanted taking a big shot.
But none of this is about Devo. Or any other kid. It's about a coach that has never had discipline in his program. And that has translated to not one but two times the NCAA has hit us.

So u want JB to be waiting by his phone all hours of the night for college student athletes. He should have been calling everyone of his players through the years every hour to check in on them. Maybe the guy when he is home wants to spend time with his wife and kids. JB is not a babysitter. Good on him.
I just wonder how other schools can do it.

But none of this is about Devo. Or any other kid. It's about a coach that has never had discipline in his program. And that has translated to not one but two times the NCAA has hit us.

Again dismiss the first time because it was a railroad job by the bitter local media. Second round mistakes were made but other programs done and doing much worse.

I just wonder how other schools can do it.

Okay. So JB can't have a life no wonder he is so grumpy at times. I can't imagine those of you who have children are like.

Again dismiss the first time because it was a railroad job by the bitter local media. Second round mistakes were made but other programs done and doing much worse.
I am wasting my time talking to you. But the NCAA investigated JB and the program. They came back with a lot of stuff the Post Standard didn't. I have to give you credit, you never miss an opportunity to not have any idea what you are talking about.

I am wasting my time talking to you. But the NCAA investigated JB and the program. They came back with a lot of stuff the Post Standard didn't. I have to give you credit, you never miss an opportunity to not have any idea what you are talking about.

Who were the writers and leads on that story for the PS ? Hope they have long since been let go or removed. This is not how media behaves in a college town.

Okay. So JB can't have a life no wonder he is so grumpy at times. I can't imagine those of you who have children are like.
LOL Don't bring our kids in to this. Too funny. How does Jay Wright do it? Or other schools?

Who were the writers and leads on that story for the PS ? Hope they have long since been let go or removed.
They weren't sports reporters. they were investigative reporters. One was named Foster and the other was named Leity. I might have the spelling wrong on the last one. And just so you can be totally confused, I called the paper and complained about the story. Not because they investigated us, that is a papers job. But I think they printed a story that wasn't that strong. And that caused the NCAA to come looking and they got some of the goods on us.

Just watched FSU lose big to GTech. Are all their whining complaining fans going to burn down Leonard.
hows FSUs record the last 7 years compared to SU?
without looking i bet they have better records and more NCAA tournament wins

Who were the writers and leads on that story for the PS ? Hope they have long since been let go or removed. This is not how media behaves in a college town.
Why? You think the local paper should be cheer leaders for the local team? That isn't their job. The local papers are suppose to be watch dogs. For our University. For the local Pols. For local bad actors in the community. you don't know what you don't know.

yeah, he posted it to you.

Imagine being like 35 and calling someone a “nerd” because they don’t suck down 12 packs of cheap beer 5 nights a week.

God you are a fool. U think I'd be able to hold down a job and keep a family with that behavior 5 nights a week. Be smart.

Now would be a good time to run the
FOR vs Against Rick Pitino to replace JB.

Why? You think the local paper should be cheer leaders for the local team? That isn't their job. The local papers are suppose to be watch dogs. For our University. For the local Pols. For local bad actors in the community. you don't know what you don't know.

Wouldn't happen in Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Alabama Football over the years Bear Bryant to Saban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom