I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

There is an Aussie show called Secret City on Netfix. Worth a look.

I'm enjoying Cobra Kai with my new YouTubeTV. Loving every minute of it.

Also thinking about giving the walker dead a shot.
But there’s so much I need to watch, so many shows and movies that i need to see.
Walking dead Texas Rangers .chuck norris and jerry jones battle crime and zombies in dallas.

I just burned through "The Good Cop" on netflix. Had some hilarious moments

The one about roger Ailes that just wrapped up on showtime was phenomenal imho the makeup on russel crowe to make him look like him should win an Emmy

Just finished Jack Ryan on Amazon, loved it.
Just started Yellowstone, enjoying it

Yeah, season 3 got better and I liked it well enough.

But the way it ended, it certainly didn’t leave me ready to start season 4 right away. It felt like a series ender in a way, and felt like the show will kinda have to be rebooting for season 4. I’ll probably start it up again eventually, but can’t say I’m in a hurry or anything.

Alright, finally got back to Homeland and watched Season 4.

Some really good episodes towards the end of the season...and then possibly the worst season finale I’ve ever seen. Like...did they really just drop all that was going on so Carrie could get in touch with her feelings about her mother leaving 15 years ago? What the hell? Tons of great action with so many things needing to be resolved and instead they randomly give us a friggin Lifetime movie to end the season?

This show really has a way of pissing me off, lol.

The Family is heavy and can be boring at times. But overall pretty neat if you like politics.

mindhunter season 2 is finally out.

episode 5 is the manson interview. the guy who plays manson is fantastic. its only about a 5 minute scene but it's electric.

curiously, it is the same guy who played manson in "once upon a time in hollywood," where he had no lines.

Season two of Succession has been strong so far.

The Righteous Gemstones has exceeded my expectations. This Danny McBride creation has even more of a Coen Brothers feel than Vice Principals. It’s not just because of John Goodman.

Chapelles Sticks and Stones on Netflix is welcome reprieve for anyone that's had it with outrage culture. dude pulls no punches. it's almost as if he's trying to get in trouble. but he can't.

Season two of Succession has been strong so far.

The Righteous Gemstones has exceeded my expectations. This Danny McBride creation has even more of a Coen Brothers feel than Vice Principals. It’s not just because of John Goodman.

Agree x 2.

to each his own, but for balance: i hated it. it is one of the most boring, predictable things i've seen in years.

OK. so who here HATE WATCHES BALLERS on HBO?
This show is soooo freaking terrible that I cannot turn away. It's football entourage...only actually worse.
What in the HELL is the deal with the skate boarding dudes? Is that a draw? what demographics did they sample for that ? Skater dude and football dude don't mix.