In 03 we beat the Hoyas 3 times | Syracusefan.com

In 03 we beat the Hoyas 3 times

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
On our way to a national title. In 12 we beat the Huskies three times on our way to a national title...GO CUSE!
Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I'll say it again: perfect run through MSG will be through UConn, Pitt and Louisville: 8-0 vs. the coaches who supposedly "own" JB

In the immortal words of DMX, "LET'S GET IT ON!"

I'll say it again: perfect run through MSG will be through UConn, Pitt and Louisville: 8-0 vs. the coaches who supposedly "own" JB
I believe we've won 6 of our last 7 vs. UConn

On our way to a national title. In 12 we beat the Huskies three times on our way to a national title...GO CUSE!
Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

But we also lost to uconn in the BET.
The mojo calculation is hurting my head.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I believe we've won 6 of our last 7 vs. UConn
yes, but Harry and Lloyd Mike and Donna included JB's record vs. Calhoun on their idiot table last year

in '03 UConn beat us 3 times.

edit: oops no they didnt

Too bad we couldn't play them more.
That wasn't enough times to beat G-town.

Also Syracuse beat Providence 3 times in 1987 (final four year).

It's been done, it can be done and I'm not sure if anybody has noticed, but this Syracuse team doesn't lose.

UConn is on the bubble, Syracuse is a #1 seed. The Orange are playing on Friday (and Saturday too btw).

But we also lost to uconn in the BET.
The mojo calculation is hurting my head.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

We had them in that game. Kinda gave it away like WVU did if I remember correctly. Momentum was on our side and then it just wasn't. Still ticked about that loss. Would have probably derailed their whole title run.

We had them in that game. Kinda gave it away like WVU did if I remember correctly. Momentum was on our side and then it just wasn't. Still ticked about that loss. Would have probably derailed their whole title run.

Are you talking about our game vs. UConn in the BET last year? We definitely didn't give anything away. UConn had a 6 point lead with about 30 seconds left in regulation, and we went on a miraculous Scoop-led rally just to get it to OT.

Are you talking about our game vs. UConn in the BET last year? We definitely didn't give anything away. UConn had a 6 point lead with about 30 seconds left in regulation, and we went on a miraculous Scoop-led rally just to get it to OT.

I'm confused then, because I remember us having gained control, but Kemba kept making mid range jump shots to keep it within striking distance and then we gave up the lead late. Maybe I dreamt my scenario... Quite a crap dream if you ask me!

I'm confused then, because I remember us having gained control, but Kemba kept making mid range jump shots to keep it within striking distance and then we gave up the lead late. Maybe I dreamt my scenario... Quite a crap dream if you ask me!

I checked the box score, and our biggest 2nd half lead was 3 points, after Joseph made a 4-point play right before the Under 8 timeout.

I remember this play vividly, because I jumped up and slapped the low ceiling in the upper part of the 300s at MSG that are under an overhang - and jammed my finger and winced in pain. My wife is just like, "honestly, what is wrong with you?"

I checked the box score, and our biggest 2nd half lead was 3 points, after Joseph made a 4-point play right before the Under 8 timeout.

I remember this play vividly, because I jumped up and slapped the low ceiling in the upper part of the 300s at MSG that are under an overhang - and jammed my finger and winced in pain. My wife is just like, "honestly, what is wrong with you?"
I did that a couple weeks ago when Richards scored a game-winner for the Rangers but I was in 229. Those overhangs are killers.

I've done the same thing... At home I tend to smack walls with a open hand hard enough for neighbors to think dreadful thoughts. I've had them come over before. Thanks for checking the box score. Guess I was wrong.

I was thinking about how we lost to UConn in the 03 BET. But you're right about last year. Scoop missed free throws that may have made OT unnecessary. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom