Indiana fires Archie Miller / hires Mike Woodson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana fires Archie Miller / hires Mike Woodson

Drew is from Indiana. He will use this for a raise at the least.
Football matters more at Baylor. Indiana is a hoops first school.

Pitino is a cheater. He can’t cheat anymore. The FBI wiretaps and if he left Iona after 1 year he is an even bigger scumbag.

I think Indiana will whiff on Drew and then decide between Steve Alford or John Beilein.
if they hire Alford, I will laugh my arse off, that program will be permanently buried

I wonder how much you have to piss someone off to the point where they write a personal check for $10m to get you fired.

probably not just one person. More likely their booster club made up of many well off people.

Purdue fans must be besides themselves right now!
No kidding. Miller never beat them once in 4 years. Let that sink in; that would be like if JB hadn't beaten Pitt or BC since Obama was president. That's insane.

Indiana deserves to stink. I know he had zero clue how to beat the zone, couldn't get past the Sweet 16, but Tom Crean deserved better there.

To anyone who watched them this year, do the have any big men we could use?

They don't really have any Centers but their leading scorer is PF Trayce Jackson Davis. He's very athletic and would really help replace Quincy. But he's 21 and thinking about going pro.

To anyone who watched them this year, do the have any big men we could use?
Not really. They were maybe the smallest team in the Big Ten. They don’t have a 5 and their only 4 is Trayce Jackson-Davis who is probably going to end up in the g league. They have a big in Joey Brunk but he was injured all year and just a depth guy on a bad team anyway

They don't really have any Centers but their leading scorer is PF Trayce Jackson Davis. He's very athletic and would really help replace Quincy. But he's 21 and thinking about going pro.
Dale Davis son is a stud.

IU has been aggressively mediocre for 28 years. They've had 5 good teams this century and their last 30 win season was in 1993. And they're still considered a great job.
Indiana is considered a great job by Indiana fans and some in the media. It’s debatable if top coaches think Indiana is a great job. We will see...