Indiana fires Archie Miller / hires Mike Woodson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana fires Archie Miller / hires Mike Woodson

Stevens leaves, Ainge becomes HC for remainder of season or does Danny bring back Kevin McHale to the coaching ranks?

Going to be Stevens. Got it from a pretty good source. Announced at end of day.

Stevens dropped to 12/1 already got a limit bet on it

I was surprised that Stevens only makes 3.6 million with the Celtics. IU can easily top that. I just read seven years at $7 million a year. That would probably get his attention. Things are not going great at the moment with the Celtics. They have a flawed roster and not everyone is happy. It might just happen. He was always my first choice for SU when JB retired.

I was surprised that Stevens only makes 3.6 million with the Celtics. IU can easily top that. I just read seven years at $7 million a year. That would probably get his attention. Things are not going great at the moment with the Celtics. They have a flawed roster and not everyone is happy. It might just happen. He was always my first choice for SU when JB retired.

He makes more than that I thought from his extension months ago. Plus he lives in Wellesley and is now moving to Indiana? We really think this is what he wants?

He makes more than that I thought from his extension months ago. Plus he lives in Wellesley and is now moving to Indiana? We really think this is what he wants?

He lived in Indiana the first 37 years of his life. Must have some idea what he's getting into if he takes the job.

He lived in Indiana the first 37 years of his life. Must have some idea what he's getting into if he takes the job.

I am from Southie but not aching to go back because I lived there once before. I would think Indiana is paying them a FORTUNE to come back

exactly the reason why I have any interest in this. While it would likely never happen, was hoping there would be an outside shot to get him after jimmy.

More chatter about Stevens.
Yea, that douche Mark Titus did a whole podcast about how it’s more realistic than people think.

Guys, my uncle coached stevens in college. It’s well noted its his dream to coach Indiana. Not sure if the NBA was ever a thought at the time. But Indiana is always the place he was going to end up eventually. Just not sure if it is right now or in a couple more years. But you don’t always get to pick and choose when your time is. This may be his one shot. As I said earlier, this is his dream job. It’s Indiana or NBA. And even if he decides to stick with NBA, and eventually that dream ends. Indiana will get him if it ever opens up again and he is in college.