Indiana fires Archie Miller / hires Mike Woodson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana fires Archie Miller / hires Mike Woodson

They should look into how BC hired their coach. Great wisdom to be found by those who seek it

No kidding. Miller never beat them once in 4 years. Let that sink in; that would be like if JB hadn't beaten Pitt or BC since Obama was president. That's insane.
I think Purdue is a step or two ahead of BC and Pitt, but I get the point

Indiana deserves to stink. I know he had zero clue how to beat the zone, couldn't get past the Sweet 16, but Tom Crean deserved better there.
5781.jpg

Indiana deserves to stink. I know he had zero clue how to beat the zone, couldn't get past the Sweet 16, but Tom Crean deserved better there.
Even Mike Davis took them to 4 NCAAs in 6 years and made a national title game. Wonder if they’d sign up for that now? Back then they still thought they should be going 30-5 and making deep tourney runs every year.

Rick Pitino says he's not a candidate for Indiana or any job. "You could come to me with the greatest job on earth and I would not consider it. I came home to coach and end my career at a small, Catholic school."

Translation: I LOVE living on Winged Foot

Rick Pitino says he's not a candidate for Indiana or any job. "You could come to me with the greatest job on earth and I would not consider it. I came home to coach and end my career at a small, Catholic school."

Translation: I LOVE living on Winged Foot

And the service is great in the restaurants!