Is Peyton Siva's Dad at this game? | Syracusefan.com

Is Peyton Siva's Dad at this game?

I'm not quite sure, they haven't shown him at all.
We got tickets for last week's Louisville @ Cuse game from a Louisville connection and had to pick them up at the visiting team window. Mr. Siva and his family was right ahead of us in line. When he opened his envelope he saw they were for section 317 and not behind the bench. He was not happy and expressed his displeasure to the ticket person. They told him to complain to Louisville since that is what the school left for him.

Next thing we knew was that he was sitting behind the Louisville bench and the rest of his family sat behind us in Section 317. Couldn't believe he split his family up just so he could sit behind the bench. I was tempted to make a comment to his wife, but based on Mr. Siva's past history, I thought better of it.

That being said, I do wish Peyton good luck with his future. It's not his fault he was born into the situation he was. Hopefully he makes the best of it.

At the risk of being immature, what early 90s WWF wrestler does his Dad look like? I can't quite put my finger on it and it's annoying me.

At the risk of being immature, what early 90s WWF wrestler does his Dad look like? I can't quite put my finger on it and it's annoying me.
I think I read that his dad is Samoan, so probably any of the them.

We got tickets for last week's Louisville @ Cuse game from a Louisville connection and had to pick them up at the visiting team window. Mr. Siva and his family was right ahead of us in line. When he opened his envelope he saw they were for section 317 and not behind the bench. He was not happy and expressed his displeasure to the ticket person. They told him to complain to Louisville since that is what the school left for him.

Next thing we knew was that he was sitting behind the Louisville bench and the rest of his family sat behind us in Section 317. Couldn't believe he split his family up just so he could sit behind the bench. I was tempted to make a comment to his wife, but based on Mr. Siva's past history, I thought better of it.

That being said, I do wish Peyton good luck with his future. It's not his fault he was born into the situation he was. Hopefully he makes the best of it.

Just some quick google searches doesn't provide any negative info on his dad? All I saw was positive.

What did he do in the past?

He reminds me of Wolfman Jack.

I would go with Rikishi. He of the "stinkface" move fame.

Funny you should ask that. The first time I saw him, I said to my buddy he looked like a colored Capt. Lou Albano.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom