Is there a top goalie out there for us to bring into the program? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a top goalie out there for us to bring into the program?

CaliCuse

All American
We have done super well with Evans and the Timoli (sic) kid and upgrading the FO issue but a super stopper might be a good idea.:noidea:

We have done super well with Evans and the Timoli (sic) kid and upgrading the FO issue but a super stopper might be a good idea.:noidea:
SU has one of the top young goalies in the country. Oh wait, this isn't a soccer thread. Sorry

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Each of the last three classes has had a top 5 goalie recruit. However, the best goalie in town is probably Warren Hill at OCC. The goalie battle is one I am interested in this year. Expect Lamolinara to be the starter, but who is next? Wardwell the Junior, Avalonne the RFreshman or Ferrigan the Freshman. Each had outstanding high school resumes, but that doesn't go to far in college as we have seen with Wardwell.

Each of the last three classes has had a top 5 goalie recruit. However, the best goalie in town is probably Warren Hill at OCC. The goalie battle is one I am interested in this year. Expect Lamolinara to be the starter, but who is next? Wardwell the Junior, Avalonne the RFreshman or Ferrigan the Freshman. Each had outstanding high school resumes, but that doesn't go to far in college as we have seen with Wardwell.
Clearly thats true,high school in that respect can't predict what they will see in college competition. JC may be a lot better so if we can get the OCC kid ,great for 2014.-2015.;)

Hill is meant to be going to Marquette but ill try and find out more information from my son! Warren is one of teh best goalies I have ever seen and would be great at any D1 program! he is a great kid quite quiet, not at all like he is on the field! OCC should be strong this year again with Cook and Thorpe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom