Isaac Haas for Purdue | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Isaac Haas for Purdue

I wonder if they win today, if they can get a brace for him cleared by the NCAA in time for the S16.

According to the twitter of the lovely and talented Allie Laforce, he was struggling with pain to even shoot free throws so the other team could turn it into a foulapalooza if they have enough guys. If that's the case, I'm not sure it's realistic even if they get a brace approved.

The NCAA is the absolute worst. Unless the cast was bionic and guaranteed 60% from the field foh. NCAA needs to be gone.
Exactly. They showed the brace. Would not have posed a risk to anyone else

Don't ruin what's left of his career for 20-30 minutes and a chance of advancing. He has to live the rest of his life with the effects of the injury.

Sounds like Painter is leaning towards that line of thinking.

If you read the story, it sounds like he was told by the health office he was good to go. IF true, can't blame the kid.

Blame goes to both partners for not protecting themselves.

Indiana's comaprative negligence statute is here. Overview of the Indiana Negligence Law - Hensley Legal Group, PC

I could see a jury finding the woman (as compared to him) to be at least half responsible, if not more, for not insisting that a condom be used. They could find 50% each, as well. STDs are a known risk, and precautions could have been taken by her, as there is no allegation of force.

Will be interesting to see how the medical comes out. I am not sure she has legal standing to sue the medical staff.

If you read the story, it sounds like he was told by the health office he was good to go. IF true, can't blame the kid.

Indiana's comaprative negligence statute is here. Overview of the Indiana Negligence Law - Hensley Legal Group, PC

I could see a jury finding the woman (as compared to him) to be at least half responsible, if not more, for not insisting that a condom be used. They could find 50% each, as well. STDs are a known risk, and precautions could have been taken by her, as there is no allegation of force.

Will be interesting to see how the medical comes out. I am not sure she has legal standing to sue the medical staff.

He was tested for chlamydia and found positive and treated then retested. Chlamydia is diagnosed via a urine sample. Herpes is not, it is diagnosed via a blood sample or swab if there are open sores.

How could she possibly be more than 50% responsible?

He might just be really really stupid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom