It’s Portal time! | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

This guy is intriguing. I get that it is a highlight package but he is like a bulkier Marek who can shoot from three and is more polished in the low post. Great passer like Marek.
Yep..there's going to be a lot of options this off-season.

He's marek with girth
Looks like he's not afraid to pull the trigger from 3 too. Marek is so hesitant from out there. That's one part of Mareks game I thought he would improve on and be more aggressive from out there.

Is it too much to ask to spend 30 seconds making sure the guy isn't a back up for UTSA who only plays 12 minutes a game and shoots 38% from the field before we start a discussion about him?
No. Just sharing available guys. Not saying we should pursue. Not a bad looking player though.

Is it too much to ask to spend 30 seconds making sure the guy isn't a back up for UTSA who only plays 12 minutes a game and shoots 38% from the field before we start a discussion about him?
That also doesn't tell us chit about the kid as a player. Was he injured? Did something happen? Idk..he does look to have a decent skills and is the size player we have been needing. Doesnt mean we should look at him but man some of yall are ridiculous on here. Do your own DD on the players listed in here.

That also doesn't tell us chit about the kid as a player. Was he injured? Did something happen? Idk..he does look to have a decent skills and is the size player we have been needing. Doesnt mean we should look at him but man some of yall are ridiculous on here. Do your own DD on the players listed in here.
What we do know is that he lives on the second floor. He lives upstairs from me. I think I’ve seen him before.

I remember when Nate Sestina was shared on here how people laughed and he wasn't good enough for cuse to look at...Then he went to UK. And no I'm not comparing this kid to him...just sayin.

I remember when Nate Sestina was shared on here how people laughed and he wasn't good enough for cuse to look at...Then he went to UK.
It’s so hard to tell with these guys. Many look really good, but you can’t tell how they would fit. We also don’t know if they would be willing to come off the bench. I would love to get a grad transfer at point guard, but what grad transfer is going to come here with Kadary and Joe already here? Even if we explain that Joe would be playing most his minutes at the SG position, it is still a hard sell.

Tre Mitchell leaving Umass, weren’t we in on him for 5 minutes out of high school?

It’s so hard to tell with these guys. Many look really good, but you can’t tell how they would fit. We also don’t know if they would be willing to come off the bench. I would love to get a grad transfer at point guard, but what grad transfer is going to come here with Kadary and Joe already here? Even if we explain that Joe would be playing most his minutes at the SG position, it is still a hard sell.
Yea a grad transfer guard will be a difficult sell for us

We also might need bodies to fill spots that we arent really expecting. We have 1 player coming in for 2021 right now and there could be a big exodus of cuse players transferring thinking they have better opportunities elsewhere...we won't know for a little while still.

I wanted to make sure I shared JBA's higlight tape from this season. I would share Frank's too but I couldn't find one. There might be a dunk I can find on Jesse as well but we all know what that looks like. I suppose I could share our forwards highlight reel of him playing center for us the last 4 seasons? Lol. We're definitely getting Tre Mitchell though so its probably stupid to share anyone that is 6'10 and over 200 pounds and looks like they can dribble the basketball.

I wanted to make sure I shared JBA's higlight tape from this season. I would share Frank's too but I couldn't find one. There might be a dunk I can find on Jesse as well but we all know what that looks like. I suppose I could share our forwards highlight reel of him playing center for us the last 4 seasons? Lol. We're definitely getting Tre Mitchell though so its probably stupid to share anyone that is 6'10 and over 200 pounds and looks like they can dribble the basketball.

JBA is a riot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom