It’s Portal time! | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

No - having good teammates is a good thing though even if they are just that and don't get court time.
Yeah, I get that. But, at a shoot around, I think I want my guys locking in. Taking shots that they would take in the game. Hit all the angles. Start focusing. Maybe it’s just me. But, we were notorious for slow starts this year.

Yeah, I get that. But, at a shoot around, I think I want my guys locking in. Taking shots that they would take in the game. Hit all the angles. Start focusing. Maybe it’s just me. But, we were notorious for slow starts this year.

This looked more like pre-shootaround to me but I'm tracking with you.

6'8 245. **disclaimer** his minutes have dipped the past 2 years and he only started 2 games this season so he's trash. He only shot 55.1% too...not sure if he's good enough to discuss in this "transfer portal" thread. Former 4 star recruit.

Last edited:
Ira Lee Arizona transfer. Nice looking player but wasn't a starter there.

You’re probably right. I never considered myself old school, but I sound like a hard ass. I just know that if I wasn’t getting PT, I would be working my ass off every minute I could.

I take it JBA might not be that type and he doesn't necessarily care..

I wanted to make sure I shared JBA's higlight tape from this season. I would share Frank's too but I couldn't find one. There might be a dunk I can find on Jesse as well but we all know what that looks like. I suppose I could share our forwards highlight reel of him playing center for us the last 4 seasons? Lol. We're definitely getting Tre Mitchell though so its probably stupid to share anyone that is 6'10 and over 200 pounds and looks like they can dribble the basketball.

Send that kid to Lebron’s camp this summer.

Just get a big fat dude and we’ll figure it out later

And no... I don’t have any eligibility left ..
1615904595321.png

Just get a big fat dude and we’ll figure it out later

And no... I don’t have any eligibility left ..

Big fat dudes can't get out to the corner to ineffectually contest the corner three and leave the area under the basket wide open for putbacks if the shot is missed.

Harrar from PSU isn’t the most skilled but is a. very high effort player and a great kid. Would be a perfect fit at the 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom