It’s Portal time! | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

man this early news about who is in the portal is making me want a lot of the bench guys to leave SU this offseason lol...load up on 4 or 5 of these dudes and make a juggernaut

Not much to go on as he be played but stats and shooting weren't impressive.
His shooting percentage was much better last year, I wonder what happened? I still think he would be a good backup gloomy guard.

His shooting percentage was much better last year, I wonder what happened? I still think he would be a good backup gloomy guard.

16-31 last year , 19-61 this year. Small sampling last year but still that is quite a drop off.

Why would he come here to fill that role?
I dont know?
Why did Patrick Tape got to Duke to sit the bench??
Maybe the opportunity to come back home.

Point is they need another guard on the roster in case of emergency. Cant go another year with only 3.
I think a grad transfer is going to be hard unless its someone that would relish the opportunity to play for Cuse, where maybe things didnt fit during their initial recruitment. Not sure if this is the case.

I think the better chance is to find a late bloomer from the HS ranks as a developmental prospect

its pretty much free agency in college now. Not a big fan, a lil too much movement
No one likes it but the key to success is to embrace these types of programs and go all in. Why wouldn't you try to upgrade every spot on the roster? It sucks, but so does being left behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom