It’s Portal time! | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

How often does JB sit a 2 year starter in year 3?

He’s got a good point though, if your freshman player is just going to transfer after one year anyway, getting a transfer could be much more desirable. One year more mature, maybe over some of the growing pains that could hold back a typical freshman. So return on the investment may be higher with a mid-high range transfer than it would be with say a high 3 star freshman.

Of course you do unless you replaced him with someone better
Yea, but if they enter the portal doesn’t the coach have to assume the kid is gone? So replace them with a transfer or a HS recruit? There might be any scholarship for them to come back to.

This is insane...there's only going to be so many decent landing spots for these kids. Obviously the stars will find desirable schools but some of these players who are still really good players but not superstars could find themselves in worse off positions then what they're leaving. Chits wild!

I think Kadary plays 35 mpg and makes All ACC next year, regardless of who else is on the team.
If that’s the case (not saying I disagree) we will be seeing some Buddy at the 3 consistently. Which I am fine with because the offense 1-3 would be scary

"Why is the world so creepy?", she asked
After a car full of haircuts drove past
A backseat full of the boys

I told her that, It isn't
That, that it's exquisite
But like love, it has it's barbarous threats

Still in spite of the cads
And the stoop-shouldered teens
I know I'm losing you

I know what that means, yeah
I told her that it isn't
That it's real exquisite

But like love, it can have it's
Stubbed-toe effects
And juts like after she heard the word, 'Iridescent'

And everything was iridescent for awhile
It wasn't long before she exalted out of nowhere
Isn't this exquisite?'

Can someone remind me if they’ve told us how many scholarships teams will be allowed next year?

This kid was a nice player coming out of highschool. I think he struggled a bit academically and ended up at ECU (not 100% on that but for some reason that's what I'm remembering happened) no clue how his freshman year went but I think he struggled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom