It’s Portal time! | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

In Vermont they have to tell the woodsy folks that St. Johns is a BigEast program and in Queens? It's like you guys are in the Japan. or something over there.
Ha

Are they aware that Queens is in New York City?
You’re actually asking if 20 something year old men, who come from Ontario, Canada, Lenox, MA, Johnston, RI, and Chicago are aware of where queens is?

You’re bad with the humor.

This is insane. A lot of kids are going to be just as unhappy in another city.
So being a starter isn’t good enough for some of these kids? I guess everyone thinks he’s their teams Buddy Boeheim.
You would think that these kid's prep and AAU coaches would help with some proper guidance. They don't realize the NBA will find them no matter where they are. Unless they all want to come to the Cuse.

Someone should start an ACC list.
1616806151867.png

At this point, no school is immune to losing players to the portal. It’s just a matter of how many you lose and how well you’ll able to replace them. The longer Cuse is in the tourney, the longer it’ll be until players declare and the later it’ll be until the portal can get pounded. Hopefully the coaches have a feel for who’s leaving so they’re able to put out feelers for possible replacements.

Unfortunately I still expect the traditional blue bloods to come out of it smelling like a rose.

So I have to figure that realistically there are 50 or so programs no one wants to go to. Also, most of these kids probably want to start or at least a shot to. If there really is 1500 kids that enter that means the 300 teams left they could go to would be turning over 60 pct of their starting lineup or maybe at least 40 pct of their rotation.

Figure less than 300 teams actually really play and the math just doesn't work out. These kids will be left at the altar or the 8th man vs starting for a better team.

All 15 schools separated.

I can't do it tonight.

Maybe this weekend.

But I won't stop anyone else from playing.
I wasn't trying to play cute. Just glib. Please don't put yourself out on my account.

Edit: Too late, I see. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom