It’s Portal time! | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

So being a starter isn’t good enough for some of these kids? I guess everyone thinks he’s their teams Buddy Boeheim.
Most of these kids and their entire families and friends ALL think they’re going pro if coach would just put them in more.

No BS, lots of Utica people thought Josh Wright got screwed here. Anyone else that’s not 100% invested in their guy, knows different.

I can't help but think this every time this thread gets bumped (which is a lot!)

STOP! Hammer (portal) time!
mc hammer GIF

This might be some insight into just how many kids are actually unhappy with their schools/coaches, but it’s just showing up now that they can leave without penalty.

I've said it a few times already but its insane. I can't believe how many kids are transferring.

This dude can play.

Wouldn't be surprised if he enters the portal but ultimately declares for the draft.

This might be some insight into just how many kids are actually unhappy with their schools/coaches, but it’s just showing up now that they can leave without penalty.

There are roughly 4700 scholarship athletes in D1 basketball. If 1500 transfer and are thus unhappy it's quite staggering that almost a third of all of college basketball is unhappy.

There are roughly 4700 scholarship athletes in D1 basketball. If 1500 transfer and are thus unhappy it's quite staggering that almost a third of all of college basketball is unhappy.

Or stupid.

Well, look at the regular student transfer rate. 1/3 is just about right. Add in it’s a first time option, plus the Covid experience, and seeing it happen should not be surprising, even though it is at first blush.

Our society, for better or worse, is less tethered to traditional modes and models. Young, uniquely talented people have a lot of options.

Well, look at the regular student transfer rate. 1/3 is just about right. Add in it’s a first time option, plus the Covid experience, and seeing it happen should not be surprising, even though it is at first blush.

Our society, for better or worse, is less tethered to traditional modes and models. Young, uniquely talented people have a lot of options.

That is a little deceiving considering the inclusion of 2 yr schools.

Its a joke.
Woody
Harris
F
G
J
K
Q
W

Gumby
All Gone. Seriously could happen.

I expect Gumby to go home and play in Europe.
Griff to transfer
Kadary unfortunately to transfer
J to transfer and of course Woody.

I think Q stays and Both Frank and Edwards stay. I can see Frank at the 4 next year Edwards at the 5 and 5star at the 3 with Buddy and Joe.

Biggest loss will be Kadary as you cant replace him.

I have entered the portal and must say it's kind of nasty in here.

Well - any portal that would have you enter it... :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom