It’s Portal time! | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

Here you go.

You can search by team or display the who data base.

So far no one from Cuse. Dook has 2.
That is not the real list. I read recently that 247's attempt to recreate the real portal list has about 40% of the total names on the actual list.

That was a few days ago. They are almost certainly much further out of date now.

Sounds about right. Shaking my head with Woody. Pound for pound next to Braswell I’m going with Woody. Proved he could shoot, rebound and get to the rim off the bounce. Bras does none of that.
I think saying he proved any of that is a little tough. He simply didn't have enough time to prove anything; it's all tiny sample sizes. I mean, we're really saying 7 shots at the rim is proof that it's something he can do consistently? Especially after he showed so little of that in high school. I don't know.

I do think Woody clearly has a higher ceiling if he reaches it though.

It really is a shame - in limited minutes he looked good, athletic, aggressive, bouncy, etc. I like Bras but Woody has a much higher ceiling. But if the rumors are true about why Woody is leaving, I’m not sure you want a guy like that around honestly
What are the rumors? Can someone please DM me the details?

It really is a shame - in limited minutes he looked good, athletic, aggressive, bouncy, etc. I like Bras but Woody has a much higher ceiling. But if the rumors are true about why Woody is leaving, I’m not sure you want a guy like that around honestly
Eh I will take gamers. We need more Dions and Devos than less. The good far outweighs the bad. They had killer instincts.

I think saying he proved any of that is a little tough. He simply didn't have enough time to prove anything; it's all tiny sample sizes. I mean, we're really saying 7 shots at the rim is proof that it's something he can do consistently? Especially after he showed so little of that in high school. I don't know.

I do think Woody clearly has a higher ceiling if he reaches it though.
Well I mean I’m comparing him to one other player that consistently doesn’t do it. But I think what he did that early on in his career is evidence he had “it”.

Keep most of the team together. Replace Sid from portal and Alan Griffin with JB Jr and make another run.

Not a transfer - but that’s not ideal for Goodine

Ouch. Goodine really dropped an opportunity to continue to learn the system and grow vs trying to pick up a new system with a guard heavy roster in place. Now he is kind of in no man's land unless he makes a huge leap over the summer.

People need to keep in mind it’s happening everywhere!

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Ouch. Goodine really dropped an opportunity to continue to learn the system and grow vs trying to pick up a new system with a guard heavy roster in place. Now he is kind of in no man's land unless he makes a huge leap over the summer.
Had he stayed how much would he had played behind KG3 and buddy? Would he had taken some of Kadary's minutes?

Had he stayed how much would he had played behind KG3 and buddy? Would he had taken some of Kadary's minutes?

Hard to say. He could have simply regressed like it looks he did at PC or maybe not. Either way it's clear the move didn't help him at minimum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom