It’s Portal time! | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

That is not the real list. I read recently that 247's attempt to recreate the real portal list has about 40% of the total names on the actual list.

That was a few days ago. They are almost certainly much further out of date now.

Yeah their list wasn't even 40 pct when I checked it back a few days.

Not a transfer but figured id share in here because this is where the action is. Getting out of his commitment to UT. 6'4 sg 4 star player. Depending on what happens with our roster there will definitely be a lot of options out there...more then usual.

I'd say players that will leave (not all portal but will pursue other options)...
Sid, MD, QG, AG, and sadly Woody.
I don't understand Marek and Quincy being on your list as potentially leaving. Both started and played a ton and JB praised both of them for their play. Unless something else is going on, they both seem to be in a good spot and not in anyone's doghouse.

1617042675275.png

It may have been mentioned before, but you know who is going to make out like a bandit from the portal - Pitino. Thinking of placing an advance wager on Iona to make next year’s final 4. The guy can coach, he’s on a redemption tour, and guys are going to love what he’s selling.

It may have been mentioned before, but you know who is going to make out like a bandit from the portal - Pitino. Thinking of placing an advance wager on Iona to make next year’s final 4. The guy can coach, he’s on a redemption tour, and guys are going to love what he’s selling.
Hes good at pounding dirty portals so I fully expect him to crush it.

Eh I will take gamers. We need more Dions and Devos than less. The good far outweighs the bad. They had killer instincts.
I was saying this to some friends before the tourney. This years teams and last years team just doesnt have the swagger like past teams have. It does not mean I dislike any of our players they just dont have the killer instinct like you said. I remember a picture of Flynn standing in front of AO looking up at his chin. With AO staring stone cold foreward. That was attitude I miss.

Last edited:
I agree with you. You are going to see Pitino land a bunch of talented players and I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few other mid major teams stocking talent and becoming good. Heck, even low level teams like Bryant, Fordham, Marist or uconn have a chance to become competitive.

Cuse!

I agree with you. You are going to see Pitino land a bunch of talented players and I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few other mid major teams stocking talent and becoming good. Heck, even low level teams like Bryant, Fordham, Marist or uconn have a chance to become competitive.

Cuse!
Solid like for the shot at UCONN.

Is he? Worse then the one we currently have?
Started at WVU, was there for a year - goes to Wichita State, sat for a year then was kicked off the team after he was arrested - went to community college, leads JUCO in scoring - goes to Nebraska, leaves the team with 4 games left in the regular season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom