Jawhar Jordan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jawhar Jordan

155 yards in kick returns 1 td
1 Rec 24
6 runs for 37

Hes a good player.
Right.

I remember those Rich Rod West Virginia teams had a handful of players like him and they always found a way to get each of those guys touches every game

PlayerClassPosSummary
Pat White*JRQB144 Cmp, 216 Att, 1724 Yds, 14 TD
Jarrett BrownSOQB31 Cmp, 48 Att, 341 Yds, 2 TD
Adam BednarikSRQB1 Cmp, 1 Att, 2 Yds, 0 TD
Steve Slaton*JRRB211 Att, 1051 Yds, 5.0 Avg
Noel DevineFRRB73 Att, 627 Yds, 8.6 Avg
Owen SchmittSRRB47 Att, 272 Yds, 5.8 Avg
Jock SandersFRRB16 Att, 105 Yds, 6.6 Avg
Ed CollingtonJRRB14 Att, 83 Yds, 5.9 Avg
Darius Reynaud*SRWR64 Rec, 733 Yds, 11.5 Avg
Dorrell Jalloh*JRWR24 Rec, 272 Yds, 11.3 Avg
Tito Gonzales*JRWR10 Rec, 219 Yds, 21.9 Avg
Brandon HoganFRWR12 Rec, 67 Yds, 5.6 Avg
Wes LyonsSOWR7 Rec, 111 Yds, 15.9 Avg
Eddie DavisFRWR1 Rec, 2 Yds, 2.0 Avg
Will JohnsonFRWR1 Rec, 0 Yds, 0.0 Avg

Right.

I remember those Rich Rod West Virginia teams had a handful of players like him and they always found a way to get each of those guys touches every game

PlayerClassPosSummary
Pat White*JRQB144 Cmp, 216 Att, 1724 Yds, 14 TD
Jarrett BrownSOQB31 Cmp, 48 Att, 341 Yds, 2 TD
Adam BednarikSRQB1 Cmp, 1 Att, 2 Yds, 0 TD
Steve Slaton*JRRB211 Att, 1051 Yds, 5.0 Avg
Noel DevineFRRB73 Att, 627 Yds, 8.6 Avg
Owen SchmittSRRB47 Att, 272 Yds, 5.8 Avg
Jock SandersFRRB16 Att, 105 Yds, 6.6 Avg
Ed CollingtonJRRB14 Att, 83 Yds, 5.9 Avg
Darius Reynaud*SRWR64 Rec, 733 Yds, 11.5 Avg
Dorrell Jalloh*JRWR24 Rec, 272 Yds, 11.3 Avg
Tito Gonzales*JRWR10 Rec, 219 Yds, 21.9 Avg
Brandon HoganFRWR12 Rec, 67 Yds, 5.6 Avg
Wes LyonsSOWR7 Rec, 111 Yds, 15.9 Avg
Eddie DavisFRWR1 Rec, 2 Yds, 2.0 Avg
Will JohnsonFRWR1 Rec, 0 Yds, 0.0 Avg
And I recall Devine came down to us and them.

155 yards in kick returns 1 td
1 Rec 24
6 runs for 37

Hes a good player.

I don’t think anyone would say he’s not a good player

But we wanted to move him to a more slot position/ST/jack of all trades kinda guy and he wanted to be solely RB.

It’s the same as what Louisville is trying to use him as and as they discussed during the game, he wants/wanted to transfer from Lousiville too

No doubt he’s a good player, just needs to realize where he will be utilized best

I know this is OT, but I love looking at Air Force's stats. QB was 9/10 for 252 yards. That's efficiency.
OT for sure, but very nice. I look at an Acadamy as THE most difficult places to recruit. Louisville destroyed us. Air Force wins. I LOVE when an Academy wins, but at the same time? This makes me sad about us. :-(

I love that this thread lives on. With both the first name and last name spelled incorrectly.

Keep it going.
I was just thinking the same thing, and then I read your post. Lol. Jewar Jordun has sum fans. (So does Jawhar) I'm more of a Shonne Tukor fan.

Last edited:
Catching a glimpse of the LVille spring game on ACCN. Any word on Jordan? Is he still on their roster even?

Catching a glimpse of the LVille spring game on ACCN. Any word on Jordan? Is he still on their roster even?

The mentioned him in reference to a logjam of running backs. I only watched a few minutes

The mentioned him in reference to a logjam of running backs. I only watched a few minutes
Didnt realize Satterfield brought in a new OC and gave up play calling duties. Im gonna have to watch their game and see what they are running.

Didnt realize Satterfield brought in a new OC and gave up play calling duties. Im gonna have to watch their game and see what they are running.
Sounds like they struggled to pass it. They have no QBs behind Cunningham w/ experience. The back up was hurt and could not play. No passing touchdowns just a couple running touchdowns.

Sounds like they struggled to pass it. They have no QBs behind Cunningham w/ experience. The back up was hurt and could not play. No passing touchdowns just a couple running touchdowns.

Thanks. I will check it out. Only so much we can get from a spring game. Im sure they were vanilla and had some guys sitting out as well. The OC was the Wr coach for the Carolina Panthers. He also had stops at Stanford and Notre Dame as RB coach.

His mom just sent me pre season all ACC...She will be in Syracuse for our Tucker v Jordan game...

Attachments

• Jawhar pre season.jpg
    Jawhar pre season.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 153
His mom just sent me pre season all ACC...She will be in Syracuse for our Tucker v Jordan game...
Wait, are they saying he’ll be preseason ACC? That’ll be interesting.

I don’t see how he would be all ACC. I guess maybe as a kick returner. He had 5 total returns for 36.6 yard avg and 1 TD. He had less then 100 yards rushing last year and 1 reception for 0 TD’s.
My point exactly. We know what Tucker brings to the table, maybe fav for preseason POY, but there’s not enough of a track record for JJ.
Wish him all the best except against us, but this must be wishful thinking by LVille media.

Last edited:

An additional three were tabbed to the Third-Team, with offensive tackle Trevor Reid, cornerback Quincy Riley and kick returner Jawhar Jordan being named.
Note: ok just read the full list- lotsa names on it. Steele has Peña as 2nd team so I could see why he’d consider Jawhar as a 3rd teamer.

He doesn’t currently play for Syracuse, he left Syracuse for an ACC opponent in our own division, and he’s returning kicks there which he definitely could have been at a minimum doing here.

So, in conclusion, I really don’t care what he’s up to. Tucker is far and away the better football player.

I wish Jordan a good season, his departure only stung because he went to a conference rival. That said, he seems like a good kid with a well intentioned family.

There are transfers out that leave me rolling my eyes, mostly on the basketball side *cough* seton hall *cough*. This is not one of those. He didn’t have an opportunity here competing against Tucker, Adams and others now on the team. If he proves us fools, may it at least not be directly against us.

I wish Jordan a good season, his departure only stung because he went to a conference rival. That said, he seems like a good kid with a well intentioned family.

There are transfers out that leave me rolling my eyes, mostly on the basketball side *cough* seton hall *cough*. This is not one of those. He didn’t have an opportunity here competing against Tucker, Adams and others now on the team. If he proves us fools, may it at least not be directly against us.
From what was said by people in the know at the time, he was told he was going to play. It wasn't a question of playing time. I think he lacked confidence that the oline was going to get fixed and decided to go somewhere he thought gave him a better chance for success.

His departure stung for me because there are teams all over the country that have numerous dynamic players. The idea of having both him and Tucker on the same team felt like we were finally moving in that direction.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom