Jawhar Jordan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Jawhar Jordan

I’ll take the production we got from Sean the last two years over Jordan any day.
I don't think it was an either/or comment. He would've been nice to have this year when Sean was beat up and to have next year with Sean playing on Sundays.

I don't think it was an either/or comment. He would've been nice to have this year when Sean was beat up and to have next year with Sean playing on Sundays.
It was either/or. He saw himself as a starting tailback vs slot receiver. I felt bad because he stuck with his SU commitment through some tough times, but the staff made the right call.

It was either/or. He saw himself as a starting tailback vs slot receiver. I felt bad because he stuck with his SU commitment through some tough times, but the staff made the right call.
The staff wasnt playing him at slot. Tucker was rising and Jordan wanted a new opportunitiy somewhere else.

He would've backed up Tucker and likely been the starter next year, which is very much what happened at Louisville. Of course nobody had a crystal ball to see how everything would shake out.

What on earth makes you think he’d play over Tucker at 50% health? We had good options behind Tucker this year.

Jawhar's been ripping it up this season at Louisville. We sure could have used him to pair with LeQuint this year.

Stats today:
18 carries134 yards7.4 ave2 TD42 long1 Rec75 long75.0 ave1 TD

Jawhar's been ripping it up this season at Louisville. We sure could have used him to pair with LeQuint this year.

Stats today:

Yeah, he loves SU but didn’t want to be behind Tucker

Stats today:

I'm still friends with his mom. We texted all game long. She also congratulated us on the SU win today FYI. He really is doing well.

Yeah he definitely passes the eye test when you watch them live well rounded back at this point.

Nice to finally not have to play them.

I’ll take LeQuint all damn day.
It's a wash with LQA, but Tucker vs Jawhar was a no-brainer. In any case, Lville is happy w/ how things turned out, & so are we.

Last edited:
It's a wash with LQA, but Tucker vs Jawhar was a no-brainer. It's a wash- Lville is happy w/ how things turned out, & so are we.
It won’t be a wash when Allen’s career is over.

At the pace he's playing, he'll be a 1000 yard back. Probably going to get draft whispers.

Going into Saturday, JJ was leading the nation in yards per carry.

Yeah, he loves SU but didn’t want to be behind Tucker
It was too bad. He may have had a lot of run last year with Tucker hurt since he had Dino's trust, and this year he likely starts. He may have ended up getting as much time here as he has since transferring. I also wonder if he just didn't trust that we would ever get a functuinal oline for him to run behind.

It was too bad. He may have had a lot of run last year with Tucker hurt since he had Dino's trust, and this year he likely starts. He may have ended up getting as much time here as he has since transferring. I also wonder if he just didn't trust that we would ever get a functuinal oline for him to run behind.
Well that and the Sterlin Gilbert experience probably wasn’t his cup of tea.

National Player of the Week!!
Jawhar player of the week.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom