jay will "I don't know if it was a foul" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

jay will "I don't know if it was a foul"

Well then Wichita St would be tied with us as #1. Are YOU kidding? I'm simply saying, everyone thinks every single down comment on us is blasphemy, and you proved it just now. Thanks. People are way too uptight seriously. One negative comment and two positive comments from ESPN and you guys cry like children saying they don't give us respect. I've heard more positive things than negative from ESPN and CBS etc. But you people only seem to hear the negatives. Clean your damn ears out and grab a tissue.

Mine as well hand us an Wichita St half the trophy each now. It's like Jimmy said this morning, we could have easily lost 7 games by now.

I honestly think the ONLY problem our team has is giving up so many offensive rebounds. If we cut down on that, like I've been saying for a couple months now, we win double digits every night no matter who it is against.
Give me a break, you were the same guy who had Kansas and Michigan as the best teams 2 weeks ago. You know nothing,

Wow...everyone in this thread sounds like a bunch of whining babies.

"Waaahhh Waaaahhh...J-Will disrespected us!!"

Who the fluck cares? We're 24-0 and just smacked the piss out of Pitt on their home court for the first time in 10 YEARS!!

God. Who cares what some washed up Dukie and some moron coach think?

I hear you but all these other teams have warts as well you know the kind that have cost them games. While we have found ways to win no matter what so far. We did win all those games right? Teams basically play desperation tactics to beat us. That is their strategy toss up deep threes and send everyone after the ball.

Glad you get my point, and I agree completely. I just don't wanna see all 6 games in the tourney be decided by one possession to tell you the truth haha.
There's going to be a game where the refs will give us a horrible call in the final 15 seconds, and I'm gonna be mad about a horrible play on the previous possession while others will just be complaining about the ref.

We are one of the few teams in both offensive and defensive efficiency. We close out games really well, and by God's graces Syracuse has a great free throw shooting team this year. But the ONLY reason these games aren't put away by us are because of our lack of rebounding. I honestly believe, if our guys show more effort to get those boards, we walk away as champions this season. Book it.

jay williams. talking donkey.

donkey_shrek.jpg%3Fw%3D510

Wow...everyone in this thread sounds like a bunch of whining babies.

"Waaahhh Waaaahhh...J-Will disrespected us!!"

Who the fluck cares? We're 24-0 and just smacked the piss out of Pitt on their home court for the first time in 10 YEARS!!

God. Who cares what some washed up Dukie and some moron coach think?
Because I feel like when they "hate" and are totally biased over and over, I can take to a Cuse message board and can call them out as well. Balance...

Give me a break, you were the same guy who had Kansas and Michigan as the best teams 2 weeks ago. You know nothing,

I said they showed more than any other teams in those few weeks and played better than anhone. And they clearly did, by beating multiple top 25 teams on the road and home in a row. We didn't play 5 ranked teams in a row and win all of them in a 2 week span. There's your break.

I did not say they were the #1 and #2 teams unanimously.

I said they showed more than any other teams in those few weeks. And they clearly did, by beating multiple top 25 teams on the road and home in a row. We didn't play 5 ranked teams in a row and win all of them in a 2 week span. There's your break.
Lol. Ok. Joyless fans

Considering nobody else has to play against Duke, Pitt, Virginia, Florida St, Maryland on the road, Yes, we still have much to prove. Tonight proved A LOT though.

Even a fool knows we are going to prove more over the next few weeks than the last 3 months. Look at the schedule.

I don't know what else you want Syracuse to prove. Syracuse has proven they are the best team in the country. The next few weeks will merely confirm it. Even if Syracuse loses 2 games, they are the best team in the country.

I seem to recall Syracuse dominated a Villanova team that is ranked pretty highly.

I don't know why everyone is so obsessed about road wins. If Syracuse takes care of business (meaning one loss to either Duke or Virginia in that stretch), they will be a 1 seed and will be playing in New York until the Final 4 anyways.

If you think Syracuse has a lot to prove, you must think Wichita State is a 10 seed. Their best win is against St. Louis. They also have beaten the tremendous bubble squads of Tennessee and Alabama.

Say what you want about Cuse, but they have now annihilated Nova, beaten Pitt twice, beat Duke once (like Arizona) and manhandled North Carolina.

Lol. Ok. Joyless fans

Hardly. I'm ecstatic.
I don't know what else you want Syracuse to prove. Syracuse has proven they are the best team in the country. The next few weeks will merely confirm it. Even if Syracuse loses 2 games, they are the best team in the country.

I seem to recall Syracuse dominated a Villanova team that is ranked pretty highly.

I don't know why everyone is so obsessed about road wins. If Syracuse takes care of business (meaning one loss to either Duke or Virginia in that stretch), they will be a 1 seed and will be playing in New York until the Final 4 anyways.

If you think Syracuse has a lot to prove, you must think Wichita State is a 10 seed. Their best win is against St. Louis. They also have beaten the tremendous bubble squads of Tennessee and Alabama.

Say what you want about Cuse, but they have now annihilated Nova, beaten Pitt twice, beat Duke once (like Arizona) and manhandled North Carolina.

Remember when Texas was undefeated a few years ago and #1? Yeah. Exactly. They lost like 8 straight games after that.

Ofcourse they still have some to prove, but not as much as others obviously. I want Cuse to show me they can go on the road and KEEP winning and not stagger. If we lose, I want to bounce back and win the next game. Somebody just pointed out that I said Michigan and Kansas were playing the best ball a few weeks ago, as they were. They played a sweet 16 type schedule and won their asses off. We haven't had that yet, but we are now moving into that schedule. Consecutive top teams. We obviously have to play Duke and Virginia on their court, as well as a tough Florida St team and Maryland.

If we lose all four of those road games, which is definitely possible, but definitely not likely, everyone on this board will go into meltdown mode like last season.

I think we win at least 3 of those 4 road games though :) 4 if Duke refs don't bone us.

Our schedule is backloaded for a reason.

Just a opinion. Can't say we are the best team in the country but can say we deserve to be ranked #1 no doubt about that.

You can either over-read into it saying I think a few teamswill beat syracuse, or just give syracuse the credit they deserve. 15 minutes after a big win like this just give them credit, even Seth should.

Hardly. I'm ecstatic.

Remember when Texas was undefeated a few years ago and #1? Yeah. Exactly. They lost like 8 straight games after that.

Ofcourse they still have some to prove, but not as much as others obviously. I want Cuse to show me they can go on the road and KEEP winning and not stagger. If we lose, I want to bounce back and win the next game. Somebody just pointed out that I said Michigan and Kansas were playing the best ball a few weeks ago, as they were. They played a sweet 16 type schedule and won their asses off. We haven't had that yet, but we are now moving into that schedule. Consecutive top teams. We obviously have to play Duke and Virginia on their court, as well as a tough Florida St team and Maryland.

If we lose all four of those road games, which is definitely possible, but definitely not likely, everyone on this board will go into meltdown mode like last season.

I think we win at least 3 of those 4 road games though :) 4 if Duke refs don't bone us.

Our schedule is backloaded for a reason.

I mean, that wasn't a Sweet 16 type schedule though. I think someone would be hard pressed to figure out where these Big 12 teams fall b/c they are just beating each other up. I mean, as good as Michigan and Kansas were playing, Duke was playing even better when we played them and beat them. Villanova beat Kansas. Indiana beat Michigan.

All Syracuse has to do is stay healthy. I don't think Florida State is good (terrible matchup for them) and Maryland isn't very good either. At Duke and at Virginia will be good games, but those 2 games will not say what type of team Syracuse is.

Tourney is all about draw. I don't think anything leading up to the tourney impacts it.

Just sit back and enjoy it! Unanimous # 1, most deserving of any team in the country! Are there more talented teams? Yes. Are there better teams? No.

I mean, that wasn't a Sweet 16 type schedule though. I think someone would be hard pressed to figure out where these Big 12 teams fall b/c they are just beating each other up. I mean, as good as Michigan and Kansas were playing, Duke was playing even better when we played them and beat them. Villanova beat Kansas. Indiana beat Michigan.

All Syracuse has to do is stay healthy. I don't think Florida State is good (terrible matchup for them) and Maryland isn't very good either. At Duke and at Virginia will be good games, but those 2 games will not say what type of team Syracuse is.

Tourney is all about draw. I don't think anything leading up to the tourney impacts it.

Just sit back and enjoy it! Unanimous # 1, most deserving of any team in the country! Are there more talented teams? Yes. Are there better teams? No.

Yes, and Duke lost to Clemson and ND as well, which was only a couple weeks before we played them, Nova beat Kansas back in November.

I'm just saying, Playing Oklahoma, Ok St, Iowa, Iowa st, kansas st home/away is a much tougher stretch than playing Wake, Miami, Duke at home, ND

Everyone on this board has said for weeks that the end of our schedule was gonna be the toughest. Now everyone is acting like it's not. *Shrug* Was just making a simple and obvious point that Michigan and Kansas played better competition in longer stretches than anybody else had at the time. All analysts will tell you the same, all statistical ratings will as well.

No there are not better teams than Cuse. But there are teams that could be on par with them next month.

Well wonder if the media will find a new thing to harp on and drop the "SU hasn't beaten anyone on the road" crud some have been constantly spewing.

We haven't lost to anyone, anywhere.

Some fans just aren't fans guys don't sweat it.
Just doesn't make sense. Me being happy that we are undefeated and still #1 while agreeing that there are teams deeper than us, more talented, and a couple as good as us is being not a fan. Just because I point out that our team has a lack of rebounding makes me a bad fan. Just because I don't expect unicorns and fairies to bounce out of Jay Williams' butt everytime he talks about Cuse makes me not a fan. Stating that the backend of our schedule is tougher than the first couple months, which EVERYBODY agreed with up until a week ago, makes me not a fan.

But people crying about every possible comment on ESPN, and using nonsense and no logic about Cuse while they complain that I am level headed, saying I am not a fan, makes them a fan.

That's idiotic. It's like some conversations on here are defined by kids in elementary school. Not saying you, just some of the people replying to me. It's like the people that see Obama say he doesn't believe marijuana is more dangerous than liquor, and then go out and quote him for saying "Weed is obviously safer than liquor" then say we shouldn't have made an african american president. It's ignorant and pathetic.

I saw there was a stickied post about people hijacking threads and spouting nonsense and talking down to people. Some of those people that agreed to that post are doing it themselves in this thread. Seriously? I don't know how people have survived this long.

As a fanbase we should kiss ESPN's rear end in Macy's window daily. Look one state over to see what happens when ESPN gives you the thumbs down.

And that play was a lot closer upon further review.

When you're #1 and there are numerous 24 hour sports channels people are gonna talk on how you could lose.

Just doesn't make sense. Me being happy that we are undefeated and still #1 while agreeing that there are teams deeper than us, more talented, and a couple as good as us is being not a fan. Just because I point out that our team has a lack of rebounding makes me a bad fan. Just because I don't expect unicorns and fairies to bounce out of Jay Williams' butt everytime he talks about Cuse makes me not a fan.

But people crying about every possible comment on ESPN, and using nonsense and no logic about Cuse while they complain that I am level headed, saying I am not a fan, makes them a fan.

That's idiotic. It's like some conversations on here are defined by kids in elementary school. Not saying you, just some of the people replying to me. It's like the people that see Obama say he doesn't believe marijuana is more dangerous than liquor, and then go out and quote him for saying "Weed is obviously safer than liquor" then say we shouldn't have made an african american president. It's ignorant and pathetic.

I saw there was a stickied post about people hijacking threads and spouting nonsense and talking down to people. Some of those people that agreed to that post are doing it themselves in this thread. Seriously?

Ok I didn't even read any of the above.

Fan short for fanatical. We just won a huge game enjoy it be a fan you know instead of going as far out of your way as you can to say other teams are probably better and we have issues on our team. Just my opinion. I'm too happy to argue with you tonight. Perhaps you could rewatch Ennis's shot and try a cheer or a roar of happiness.

Just doesn't make sense. Me being happy that we are undefeated and still #1 while agreeing that there are teams deeper than us, more talented, and a couple as good as us is being not a fan. Just because I point out that our team has a lack of rebounding makes me a bad fan. Just because I don't expect unicorns and fairies to bounce out of Jay Williams' butt everytime he talks about Cuse makes me not a fan. Stating that the backend of our schedule is tougher than the first couple months, which EVERYBODY agreed with up until a week ago, makes me not a fan.

I saw there was a stickied post about people hijacking threads and spouting nonsense and talking down to people. Some of those people that agreed to that post are doing it themselves in this thread. Seriously?
Wow, we just got down to Obama and weed is good. Who hijacked what thread??

Just doesn't make sense. Me being happy that we are undefeated and still #1 while agreeing that there are teams deeper than us, more talented, and a couple as good as us is being not a fan. Just because I point out ...
Itispat.jpg

The problem with ESPN's people is they approach all things about Syracuse from a negative perspective. All talk about Syracuse is what they can't do, what they don't have, when and how they will lose. It is a swarm of negativity. The show host tonight says "Syracuse is going to get a chance to prove they are the best over the next few weeks." SERIOUSLY? 24-0 didn't do that?? What guys?

Swarm of negativity? You guys are all nuts.

Everyone there can't say enough good things about JB, they constantly talk up Ennis and Fair. So what if a particular guy thinks there might be one team better.

Good lord, enough with the feeling insulted. SU is THE story in college basketball, people aren't ripping them, people love how they play, how they close. enjoy it.

As a fanbase we should kiss ESPN's rear end in Macy's window daily. Look one state over to see what happens when ESPN gives you the thumbs down.

And that play was a lot closer upon further review.

When you're #1 and there are numerous 24 hour sports channels people are gonna talk on how you could lose.

What play was closer?

Swarm of negativity? You guys are all nuts.

Everyone there can't say enough good things about JB, they constantly talk up Ennis and Fair. So what if a particular guy thinks there might be one team better.

Good lord, enough with the feeling insulted. SU is THE story in college basketball, people aren't ripping them, people love how they play, how they close. enjoy it.
Seriously. These are turning into the golden years for Cuse. Somehow that warrants us to act as pathetic as Duke fans

What play was closer?

The block that sent Ennis to the line...the Pitt kid wasn't that out of position. Heck, we lost a bang bang play at the end of the first half with the Grant block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom