jay will "I don't know if it was a foul" | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

jay will "I don't know if it was a foul"

I started this as calling out someone that made a bs statement, I'll do it everytime, especially when they look like an idiot and it becomes a pattern. They get to say it to everyone watching espn, I'm taking it to the Cuse board to call them out. What's the problem?? I am so happy I don't care about waking up and going to work in the morning since we won. People can still get called out for trying to be a wet blanket on our win...

The block that sent Ennis to the line...the Pitt kid wasn't that out of position. Heck, we lost a bang bang play at the end of the first half with the Grant block.

I thought you meant the shot.

The block that sent Ennis to the line...the Pitt kid wasn't that out of position. Heck, we lost a bang bang play at the end of the first half with the Grant block.

why the sliding tackle alone on cooney should have drawn a yellow card and not a charge!

Right a political analogy never hijacked a thread. Well do tell professor...

Obviously, I pointed out that people think that they can reword what someone says and make it look like they want to talk down to them. Here, I'll show you,

"Right, spouting more bull**** to hijack another thread. Well do tell d***."

That's how some here seem to think.

J Will is another one who can't get our names right. All day on Sportscenter he kept referring to Baye as Bay.

Obviously, I pointed out that people think that they can reword what someone says and make it look like they want to talk down to them. Here, I'll show you,

"Right, spouting more bull**** to hijack another thread. Well do tell d***."

That's how some here seem to think.
Well I explained myself enough. If you want to stand up for someone being a dbag against SU, fine. I called him out. Terrible, I know..

When Ennis was on the floor in pain, I was half expecting the refs to call a flagrant foul on him - you know, because it was Pitt that hacked him, and Ennis should not have made contact with all those arms hitting him.

On Ennis' fast break when 2 guys mauled him and it couldn't be a more obvious foul.

Well I explained myself enough. If you want to stand up for someone being a dbag against SU, fine. I called him out. Terrible, I know..
Understood, I was simply calling out other fans being dbags and s against other SU fans. Some make Jay Will look good.

When Ennis was on the floor in pain, I was half expecting the refs to call a flagrant foul on him - you know, because it was Pitt that hacked him, and Ennis should not have made contact with all those arms hitting him.
I thought they were gonna call a charging foul. Zanna swatted the hell out of him, clean and all. Clearly a blocking foul, but was close.

Jay Williams is so salty about Cuse beating Duke. Sorry Jay, your Blue Devils aren't the best team in the ACC anymore.

Cut Jay a break. That motorcycle accident bumped his iq down from alsatian to poodle.

(Was that going too far?)
Man they work him though, you see him on the studio show, then next nite he is in Va doing a game, then back in the studio 2 days later.

Swarm of negativity? You guys are all nuts.

Everyone there can't say enough good things about JB, they constantly talk up Ennis and Fair. So what if a particular guy thinks there might be one team better.

Good lord, enough with the feeling insulted. SU is THE story in college basketball, people aren't ripping them, people love how they play, how they close. enjoy it.
I love us, but Seth Greenberg thinking Florida may be better isn't going to get him admitted to Bellvue.
Those are the convos that fill up air time.

Isn't Williams the player where the motorcycle dealership forgot to install training wheels on his bike when he left the store?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom