JB called out Moyer in the PC | Syracusefan.com

JB called out Moyer in the PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Must watch, said he practiced the last two games but said today he was to sore and his dad told him not to play. Jim then said you can jump off both ankles if one is hurt, we need him out there at 60% health. Noted he looked fine the last two days and has no idea why he couldn't play.

JB -
upload_2018-2-11_14-31-57.png

Let's see, next year we will have Bazley, OB and Marek. Marek will have trouble getting minutes. Paving the way for the talk with Moyer. One thing, if Moyer could play, he would be out there. Of that, I have no doubt. Shameful of JB

Shame on the HC.
If he called out Moyer if I were MM I would shut it down for the rest of the year.
The guy isn’t healthy.
He doesn’t owe this HC playing thru pain in a lost season.
I don't like what jb did but that's a terrible mindset if I were him with all the talent we have next year I would do whatever it took to get back in there and make an impact.

Is the injury of a type that could, or would, worsen with play?

I don't like what jb did but that's a terrible mindset if I were him with all the talent we have next year I would do whatever it took to get back in there and make an impact.
If I am injured and we know Moyer has a rolled ankle and he wakes up today and says coach I am hurt I can’t play.
The coach is too say okay kid get treatment and hope you feel better.
Not you better get back in there because next year we have more talent.
These are kids not pros.
If Moyer is hurt you don’t rip him.

I wonder if MM and fam aren't pleased that he lost his starting job. TBH, this team is MUCH better with MD at the 4 than MM
I'm sure they aren't. Some harsh realities facing MM.

Bizarre to call out a player like that over an injury. That's basically questioning Moyers heart, which for an athlete, is everything.

Sure seems like a power move to free up a scholly. If so, I have no problem with it but keep that in house.

If I am injured and we know Moyer has a rolled ankle and he wakes up today and says coach I am hurt I can’t play.
The coach is too say okay kid get treatment and hope you feel better.
Not you better get back in there because next year we have more talent.
These are kids not pros.
If Moyer is hurt you don’t rip him.
I don't disagree at all but you don't sulk about it. You work hard to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom