JB called out Moyer in the PC | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

JB called out Moyer in the PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are totally contenders your right.
We are overachieving. This season has no expectations but yeah you got your cheap likes. Go defend JB for being a jerk.
I'm not defending anyone. I've been very critical of JB when warranted, and I couldn't care less about "likes". What's a lost season to you, a season when we can't win the whole thing? We're trying to make the dance and as we've seen in recent "lost seasons" with worse records we've put things together for nice runs to something called a Final Four.

Sorry that I'm not in that boat of horrible Syracuse fans such as yourself who complain and whine that we're not 24-1 every year at this point. Probably the same boring horrible Dome "fans" me and my guest try to get standing with us like we did today against Wake and every game, but who stay seated the entire game like zombies. The only time they stand is when it's free t-shirt tossing time. We tried to get the entire sections of 109 and 110 up today when our boys needed the boost but nothing. Worst fans in the ACC.

Moyers. and we have no idea what Matt told his dad offline. Like hey dad, I am hurting so bad. As a parent, you wouldn't get involved? You would be a great fan and a lousy parent if that was the case.

JB has the same cold personality today as he had in 1976. That's never going to change. Despite that, he's still recruiting pretty good players.
We don't recruit anywhere near what we once did. Not even close. And don't include Bazley who jb had almost nothing to do with.

Went into the locker room? What? Is that a fact or an assumption?

Went into the locker room? What? Is that a fact or an assumption?
That is a good question. I think it was implied that he went in to the locker room.

Moyers. and we have no idea what Matt told his dad offline. Like hey dad, I am hurting so bad. As a parent, you wouldn't get involved? You would be a great fan and a lousy parent if that was the case.
Howard and Sidibe are also hurting.

98% of college basketball programs throughout the country would switch in a heartbeat. Heartbeat.
That isn't close to being true. There are 351 D-1 teams. You are saying that all but 7 would trade places with us? I wish that were true. And at one time it was close. But not now.

Bizarre to call out a player like that over an injury. That's basically questioning Moyers heart, which for an athlete, is everything.

Sure seems like a power move to free up a scholly. If so, I have no problem with it but keep that in house.
I have a problem if it’s a scholly move. What are we Duke. So the kid doesn’t play big minutes next year, who cares. He would play his last 2 years when we would lose OB, Bazely and Chukwu. I would compare it to BJ. We would kill to have that kid on this team. It’s stupid and unprofessional

That isn't close to being true. There are 351 D-1 teams. You are saying that all but 7 would trade places with us? I wish that were true. And at one time it was close. But not now.
Much close to accurate than not.

We don't recruit anywhere near what we once did. Not even close. And don't include Bazley who jb had almost nothing to do with.
Recruiting ebbs and flows unless you're Dukentucky. I remember Greg Davis and James Thues.

Howard and Sidibe are also hurting.
And?? your point? I have no problem if JB feels that Moyer should have played. I have no problem if JB is mad because Moyers dad got involved. I have a big problem with Jb telling us that. That is best served behind closed doors. It serves no useful purpose to make that public. None. It isn't right.

He might have told his dad the injury was hurting him worse than he told the coaches. Whatever it is or was, the head coach was out of line.
Agreed. Also of all kids. This kid helped get Battle and has been the ultimate supporter of the program and people have joked a better recruiter than GMac. This is such a bad look

Syracuse invests a lot of money into this program, and the kids agree to entrust themselves to it. If they don't feel like the program is doing them right we have a door.

If it were me and the docs said I can play and a whole bunch of talent was coming in behind me, it's not a hard thing to figure out.

Is this a serious question? Are you saying that you know every person personally that you have said something bad about and don't like? Of course not. Don't come at me with different standards than you hold yourself. I'll give you just one tidbit. While head coach of the Miami Dolphins, a secretary joked to him about a haircut he got. she was told to NEVER speak to him again. Total a-hole.
Im just busting your bocce balls...,

This is gonna really blow up when Townie finds it.
Nah.

It dawned on me that no one gives a f about what anyone’s opinions are on here. They are inconsequential. They are the ramblings of the powerless.

Moyer not posting when it appeared to JB that he would have been able to contribute to this short-handed team could have ramifications. Maybe Mr. Moyer ought to be looking for another team where the requirements are easier. I’m sure he has Mrs TT’s phone number.

You honestly think Boeheim is afraid to talk to Moyer's daddy?

Actually I'm not sure what Jim's true fears are. Spiders? Hoyas? Merely giving an opinion on his actions in that moment. Twas a bich move.

Syracuse invests a lot of money into this program, and the kids agree to entrust themselves to it. If they don't feel like the program is doing them right we have a door.

If it were me and the docs said I can play and a whole bunch of talent was coming in behind me, it's not a hard thing to figure out.
Totally different subject Bayside. This should have been said behind closed doors. All of it. To the public, the kid is hurt. We don't know when he will be back.

All I know is getting back to being ranked and planning for a high seed can't get here soon enough. The piling adversity is bad for everyone's health in the SU family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom