JBA | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

JBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing about that play was the defender guarding Benny actually yelled something and JBA thought it was Benny saying he was going back door and it worked
Always falling for the back door entry. I thought that only happened after the game.

No one’s clamoring for the team to be ranked or saying they’re a second weekend tournament team. Given the youth it’s clear to see that the team is growing and gelling which is easy to get excited about. Who cares how a team wins as long as they win, especially given what this team has looked like as little as a week or two ago.
I care how they win. It indicates how good the team is. For example, our football team had several last second close wins. Turns out that those games were a leading indicator. Not to say that injuries were not a factor.

"you have something you'd like to add jon bol ?"

gettyimages-528822066-1024x1024.jpg

But I was told JB doesn’t develop players anymore.
I have no idea what's going on with that it's not just him I mean we're supposed to have a staff and I just don't think it's that good I mean think about it all the time when we were winning we always had somebody assisting coach that was very good recruiting developing whatever we don't have that it really does not seem bad it seems like we have that you just stop bringing in his freaking friends and realize that this is a business as well! You make business decisions, business/basketball decisions.

I mean over the years we have had some big names for assisting coaches I mean I couldn't believe someone I had no idea for a long time that petino was on our that our coached underneath boehiem.

Somebody just mentioned his name. hes like the GM for a pro team.
he was an assistant coach, a very good recruiter and responsible imo or a big part for bringing in Carmelo Anthony in the 2003 championship team

I have no idea what's going on with that it's not just him I mean we're supposed to have a staff and I just don't think it's that good I mean think about it all the time when we were winning we always had somebody assisting coach that was very good recruiting developing whatever we don't have that it really does not seem bad it seems like we have that you just stop bringing in his freaking friends and realize that this is a business as well! You make business decisions, business/basketball decisions.

I mean over the years we have had some big names for assisting coaches I mean I couldn't believe someone I had no idea for a long time that petino was on our that our coached underneath boehiem.

he was an assistant coach, a very good recruiter and responsible imo or a big part for bringing in Carmelo Anthony in the 2003 championship team
One thing I definitely want to say it our assistant coaches we have now McNamara Autry and I can't remember the other guy I don't know which 1 I don't know anything in terms of their coaching ability so I'm not knocking them essentially I don't know which 1 is the weak link the best I have no idea I'm just saying that I just don't think we have a very good one in there

?

One thing I definitely want to say it our assistant coaches we have now McNamara Autry and I can't remember the other guy I don't know which 1 I don't know anything in terms of their coaching ability so I'm not knocking them essentially I don't know which 1 is the weak link the best I have no idea I'm just saying that I just don't think we have a very good one in there
Well said, hard to disagree with you here. And thank you.

Well said, hard to disagree with you here. And thank you.
Thank you and I appreciate your kind words. Finally an intelligent person I've been dealing with a few that I've just all I can say is wow Lo

Got that stream of consciousness flowing!

Got that stream of consciousness flowing!
yep, flowing just fine.
Can u keep up is the Question? Some here choose to be mysterious, pretty vague...
So, guess i will follow suite when calls 4 it 2 weed some out

Boy, did you say a mouthful there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors