By 2014 the ideal Orange big guys:
Jerami Grant 6'10
Dejuan Coleman 6'9
Rakeem Christmas 6'9
Christopher McCullough 6'10-6'11
Silent G 6'6-6'7
Bj Johnson 6'7-6'8?
Tyler Roberson 6'8

Correct me if I'm off with any of these.

I forgot how tall Obokoh is

Jerami Grant 6'10
Dejuan Coleman 6'9
Rakeem Christmas 6'9
Silent G 6'6-6'7
Bj Johnson 6'7-6'8?
Tyler Roberson 6'8

6'9-6'10

Jerami Grant 6'10
Dejuan Coleman 6'9
Rakeem Christmas 6'9
Silent G 6'6-6'7
Bj Johnson 6'7-6'8?
Tyler Roberson 6'8

I'm guessing
Grant 6'9
McCullough 6'10
Silent G 6'7
BJ 6'8
in 2014

But why sell ourselves short? :)

I'm guessing
Grant 6'9
McCullough 6'10
Silent G 6'7
BJ 6'8
in 2014

But why sell ourselves short? :)

Idk McCullough is how old now? 17 or 18? He could easily have another inch with his frame.

7'8" come October BOOK IT
Makes sense.
I am booking.
360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg

Idk McCullough is how old now? 17 or 18? He could easily have another inch with his frame.
Here's the thing. He was originally listed at 6'10, ie, the potential to grow into that, but lately I have heard 6'9 and even 6'8.
So, only guessing that if he's a true 6'8, 6'11 might seem like a stretch. If he's 6'9 right now, then maybe he can get to 6'11.

He is in prep school and I found one older page claiming he's 18. Francis, can we confirm?
Sometimes prep players are a little older than their grade, but just speculating.

From the man himself.

1:20 into it.
6'9.
Believe.

Hell yes. Tee, was that Buzz Williams somehow managing to sneak his grill into view as he walked off the court? lol

Interesting that the USA has only won two gold medals in the last 26 years on the U-19 level. That has to be due to either our best players not playing at this stage or that it's the first time that Euro pros are on the court with US amateurs. Our professionals can't play at the youth levels, correct, even if they made the age cut?

Ha, he isn't camera shy. ;)

Good coach, super energetic, get's the most out of his guys.

But geez he can be irritating. Take for example, the whole 99%-style time outs, where they drag every piece of equipment they have into the middle of the court and set up shop; those are pretty hard to watch. And then there's the clutch and grab defense, not as dirty as Pitt .. but still pretty aggravating (obviously a lot goes uncalled).

And where does he get all these beefeaters? Is there a slaughterhouse with a bb court near Marquette?

Good coach, super energetic, get's the most out of his guys.

But geez he can be irritating. Take for example, the whole 99%-style time outs, where they drag every piece of equipment they have into the middle of the court and set up shop; those are pretty hard to watch. And then there's the clutch and grab defense, not as dirty as Pitt .. but still pretty aggravating (obviously a lot goes uncalled).

And where does he get all these beefeaters? Is there a slaughterhouse with a bb court near Marquette?
LOL, that was great!
But yeah, I do agree. Dude is all business when it comes to the game of basketball. You know his guys must buy into everything he prepares them for.

Yet we still smoked em!
LGO

Interesting that the USA has only won two gold medals in the last 26 years on the U-19 level. That has to be due to either our best players not playing at this stage or that it's the first time that Euro pros are on the court with US amateurs. Our professionals can't play at the youth levels, correct, even if they made the age cut?

US players have just started to get serious about playing in FIBA tournaments over the past 4 years or so. (Thank you Colangelo, Coach K and, to a lesser extent, our own JB). And then you get complications such as at UK, where the kids are determined to be one-and-done, and are strongly encouraged to handle the hoops (and academics?) in such a way as to protect the Caliparocracy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom