Jerami practiced today | Syracusefan.com

Jerami practiced today

hope he was just walking through it, not practicing. imo I am all for sitting him against fsu.

On Thursday, Grant practiced with the rest of his teammates at the Carmelo K. Anthony Basketball Center. He took part in all drills. He moved well, but seemed a little stiff at times.

It's great to hear some good news, or at even something that might be good. Too much depressing stuff lately on here and in real life.

he plays because we need him. They gambled that they could beat GT without him and lost. After jb ran over Roberson in the press Tuesday doubt we see him for more than a cameo or if we happen to blow out our first ncaa team

I hope he is healed by Sunday and plays. This game is almost as big as a post season game after that last loss. We need a Mantonio to give us belief in running the table and ending up where we want to be!

"There's no change,'' SU coach Jim Boeheim said just prior to practice. "He's the same.''
Not that encouraging. How is his back going to heal if he's back in 4 days? Wouldn't it be better to shut him down for an entire week and then try for the ACCT?

This is much different then the arinze situation of 2010, arinze was healthy at the time he came off the bench to try to get us back in the game against gtown. I would rather sit Grant the next few games to the ncaa tournament.

update from today

Quote from above link - "Jim Boeheim doesn't know if Jerami Grant's ailing back will allow him to play in the Orange's final regular season game at Florida State on Sunday, but the Syracuse coach is sure that his starting forward will be healthy enough to play in next week's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament."

Quote from above link - "Jim Boeheim doesn't know if Jerami Grant's ailing back will allow him to play in the Orange's final regular season game at Florida State on Sunday, but the Syracuse coach is sure that his starting forward will be healthy enough to play in next week's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament."
I believe nothing.

Toga said:
I believe nothing.

I actually believe JB on this one. I don't think he ever actually said AO would be back, just that we don't know. I don't think he'd be saying grant will be back if he wasn't sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom