jeremy mcneil tweet | Syracusefan.com

jeremy mcneil tweet

looked good

i don't know if he's on twitter but he should be and that's what he should twat out

Ha I knew what you were going to type before I even clicked to open it...and I also knew he didnt tweet that!

The end of this game was almost a carbon copy of our 2003 match-up in the Dome. A horrid free throw shooter (McNeil / Zanna) steps to the line and drops two clean shots to put his team up. Other team inbounds the ball with like 4 sec left, and their star guard dribbles to half court in a mad dash and pulls up for a shot. Both shots go in. The difference: Brandin Knight didn't get his off in time. The similarity: Pitt goes down in both.

It's amazing just how similar those two games were.

image.jpg

Jeremy was tremendous at the back of the press. Seemed like no one ever got near the rim when he was back there...if they did try the ball went the other way and oftimes the player was left in a heap on the floor.

Well now I want to make a McNeil parody account in which I post pictures of things and the line " looked good."

Jeremy was tremendous at the back of the press. Seemed like no one ever got near the rim when he was back there...if they did try the ball went the other way and oftimes the player was left in a heap on the floor.

We probably don't win a national title without McNeil. As you described, his presence at the back of that press during our comeback against Oklahoma State was just huge beyond words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom