Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
WVU essentially paid $1.4M for 2 transfers. If it works out for them, TBD

A low efficiency chucker and a player who has never played an a aggressive pressure defense for an entire game. Jesse should be fine on offense working with Mitchell. Defense and stamina running so much... will chip away at his productivity and value.

This kid was a total project. Raw, clumsy foul machine owned by anyone who bodied him, even this year.
He completely trashed the school on the way out. Flat out lies about the reason. Won’t admit he was approached before even putting his name in portal.
Hope his dad chokes on whatever he gets out of it.
But yeah all the best ..::

If I was Red, I’d be pissssed at that quote.
Or pissed that SU won’t step up and play with the big boys.I hate what college ball has turned into, but damn we better get our freaking act together.

On one hand, it's sort of tricky because everything we know about who gets what just sort of trickles out and may or may not actually be true, unlike with pro athlete salaries. And it's still so new that we don't have a great grasp on what the market is for any given level of player and which schools are behaving rationally vs. irrationally in economic terms.

On the other hand, every time NIL has come up we've ended up with egg on our faces and getting passed over by every big recruit or transfer who didn't grow up 15 minutes from campus. I like Autry and I want him to succeed but we aren't going to get where we want to be if he constantly has his hands tied.

I mean I was one that has been skeptical of our NIL because I have wanted actual proof it’s cooking but Jesse is just salty Ex here sheesh. Guy got a 4 year degree and still can’t put together his thoughts after a week.
I don’t like what Jesse had to say, but it’s pretty clear he wanted a bigger bag and he got one.

I don’t like what Jesse had to say, but it’s pretty clear he wanted a bigger bag and he got one.
No one has an issue with that though. No one is saying “oh he took more money he sucks”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom