Jimmy Boeheim - Transfer Portal | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim - Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen If we are not going to recruit 4 and 5 star recruits coming out of high school we need to recruit 4 and 5 star Grad Transfers and Traditional Transfers. This would be an all time fail on JB and the staff. Jimmy is a 4 star transfer talent.
it-aint-cool-5bf53a.jpg

A career in finance with a degree from an Ivy League school. Talk about throwing your life away.

I think Jimmy would be more a Jarred Vennett Wall St. guy

“I never hung out with these people,” he says, during a scene in a nightclub. “I had fashion friends.”

I doubt he comes, but he would be a nice bench player for us. Even giving us 15-18 minutes per I'd take.

i still want to know how the media was 48 hours slow to this story?

Those comments from JB should tell everybody that his son isn’t coming here.
If it hasn’t been discussed I doubt Jimmy want to sit on the bench if he came here.
Marek can comeback next year if he wants.
We have Newton sitting the bench this year.
Braswell can’t get off the bench.
Is he better than Braswell?

I don’t see the downsides to at least have him for practice sakes. It gives them a certified scorer to stop in practice

There will be too great a temptation to play him too many minutes.
He's not the athlete that Buddy is.
And that sentence pretty much says it all as far as Jimmy playing against ACC competition.

He would fit at Nova

Jimmy reminds me of a Syracuse player from JB's early days - Sean Kerins. Not super fast, but fundamentally sound, decent size, good all around game, and had a nice outside shot for a big.
He was kind of like a stretch 4 for us. I see Jimmy as that kind of player. He could contribute, I'm sure. But if he played more than 10-15 minutes a game for us, that would probably be a problem.

This^^^
And if I'm Jimmy and have a chance to play with my lil' bro and 70+ something Dad? Yeah, I take that blessing.
Life is too short and it wouldn't be a charity offer. He can play.
If only little G had more time all 3 boys could play together.

Who, from Cuserunner?

I'm just kidding with you. I don't need to know your source, unless you have been hanging out at the airport lately. ;)
i was kind of shocked to, but maybe college basketball coaches say anything ??

Jimmy would be a solid addition. The issue would be his Dad and the law of family. As we all know family structure is very much determined by age. Having the younger Son playing 40 minutes a game while your older brother sits is a tough dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom