Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse

tenor.gif

I am thrilled that Jimmy is joining the team! Buddy is arguably the best player on the team and Jimmy will make some nice contributions as well. More than anything, I like this for our Hall of Fame Coach. Jim Boeheim is the reason I love Syracuse basketball. This is a storybook ending to his career and I hope it is a successful final chapter. I am very optimistic about our team next season. This may be the best shooting team that SU has ever had. I am preparing for a deep Tourney run in '22!

What is the over under on posts for 120 mins a game for JB, BB and JG? I figure that is what comes next to really kick of the madness right.
You know, it’s not like Buddy started from day one. He didn’t even get a lot of minutes right away. He earned his time on the court. People can say he plays too many minutes now, but he wasn’t handed anything.

I really believe Jimmy will get the PT he earns. I don’t think he’ll start. He’ll get good minutes from backing up three positions, but that won’t be 30+ per game.

You know, it’s not like Buddy started from day one. He didn’t even get a lot of minutes right away. He earned his time on the court. People can say he plays too many minutes now, but he wasn’t handed anything.

I really believe Jimmy will get the PT he earns. I don’t think he’ll start. He’ll get good minutes from backing up three positions, but that won’t be 30+ per game.

My comment was tongue in cheek. Just having fun with it knowing it's coming.

I wasn't expecting him to return anyways, but this would seemingly be a bad sign for our chances of Guerrier returning right?

I wasn't expecting him to return anyways, but this would seemingly be a bad sign for our chances of Guerrier returning right?

Not sure but the other day JBs comments on Jimmy spoke to him being the 4th forward with open questions if he meant Q as the third and whether that meant anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom