Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse

Guess we should just be happy with Sweet 16 as a double digit seed moving forward?

My comment was tongue in cheek. Just having fun with it knowing it's coming.
Oh, I know. It’s one of those things I’ve been meaning to say and you gave me a window.

Here’s another: I assume anyone who thinks Buddy and Junior are physical/athletic carbon copies of each other doesn’t have a brother.

Oh, I know. It’s one of those things I’ve been meaning to say and you gave me a window.

Here’s another: I assume anyone who thinks Buddy and Junior are physical/athletic carbon copies of each other doesn’t have a brother.

Jimmy is the much better athlete for sure.

I can't wait to see who JB tries to blame for defense next year. Can't blame the guards...defense is the forwards responsibility but also can't blame the son. So it's probably Cole or no knee Sidibe.
Probably blame CR for not getting out on the shooters!!!

I wasn't expecting him to return anyways, but this would seemingly be a bad sign for our chances of Guerrier returning right?
If Guerrier returns and we have Williams, Swider and Jimmy, are we back to playing a stretch 4 at center to relieve the logjam at forward? I don't think any of these guys are coming here to be back-ups.

The moment CR read the news on the board. "Fluckin Dasher always messing with us!"
200w.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom