Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse

Guess that Jimmy B will be 23-24 and Bourama will be 24-25 when they play in 2021-2022 season.

Guess that Jimmy B will be 23-24 and Bourama will be 24-25 when they play in 2021-2022 season.

There will be a lot of that all over with the extra year. It will be a very interesting year across the board given huge roster turnover that may not fully settle until July

I’m getting more and more on board with next years team. If we can have a roster full of players who aren’t looking into the portal it will be rare. We might be onto something like what UVA has with continuity as I don’t think anyone on our team will be good enough for the NBA. Unless Benny shows up as our best player and that won’t be a bad thing.

I’m getting more and more on board with next years team. If we can have a roster full of players who aren’t looking into the portal it will be rare. We might be onto something like what UVA has with continuity as I don’t think anyone on our team will be good enough for the NBA. Unless Benny shows up as our best player and that won’t be a bad thing.
A majority of good teams and national championship contenders have players though.

A majority of good teams and national championship contenders have players though.
It can go either way watching Nova play Butler the one guy who didn’t belong on the court was Swider.

But our team isn’t young and we shouldnt have any drama. ACC doesn’t look too tough. I’m optimistic it comes together.

It can go either way watching Nova play Butler the one guy who didn’t belong on the court was Swider.

But our team isn’t young and we shouldnt have any drama. ACC doesn’t look too tough. I’m optimistic it comes together.
Butler or Baylor?

Lol um what?

My source or I guess my connection to the staff is actually on this site and use to post a ton (more AAU news/insight) but nonetheless, did post, stepped completely away and mentioned that character attacks will come with posting. Francis described this in detail as well. I dont even remotely mind disagreement or ripping through the info because thats normal but I’ll say its been pretty spot on besides the Gayle call but now I’m playing a victim (lol on a forum). I called dash out on how he was replying back to me and others. The man gets in fights with posters in every thread.

We down to like 3 insiders (and to kill your “big headed” dig at me, I’m not an insider. I simply pass along the info from him) on this site now since Hop left but character attacks certainly will bring more back
I don't think I get in fights in every thread. I'm just so sick of some of the nonsense. You have 1600 posts here. When you get up to 34000 as I have and had so many just ridiculous things said to you, get back to me.

Na...no "you do you" or "I got nothing else to add". You flapped your finger gums and called me out, went after me personally and now you want to say you do you. Talking out of both sides of your mouth now. Don't bite your tongue now. Admit it, you hang on every word I typed out and you let my personal opinion on things get under your skin. That sounds like a you problem.

I brought up Francis because he confirmed the exact output of what happened with Kadary and JB. The exact thing I said too but because it doesn't fit yours or dash's liking...it's wrong? Again, I don't care if you dispute or rip apart the info, that's fine. But don't say I'm 100% false or lying (you didn't say that, dash did but you want to co-sign him so you're lumped in there).
Who is getting in to fights with posters now? Do me a favor, leave me out of your posting. And as far as Dean goes, I like Dean. I subscribe to his service but I almost never listen to it. Just to help him I subscribe. I want as many Syracuse things out there. I have been thinking of dropping him because he is so negative about the coach, I feel it rubs off in his other thoughts. Oh, one other thing, Dean doesn't have the connections I do in the program.

Last edited:
Na...no "you do you" or "I got nothing else to add". You flapped your finger gums and called me out, went after me personally and now you want to say you do you. Talking out of both sides of your mouth now. Don't bite your tongue now. Admit it, you hang on every word I typed out and you let my personal opinion on things get under your skin. That sounds like a you problem.

I brought up Francis because he confirmed the exact output of what happened with Kadary and JB. The exact thing I said too but because it doesn't fit yours or dash's liking...it's wrong? Again, I don't care if you dispute or rip apart the info, that's fine. But don't say I'm 100% false or lying (you didn't say that, dash did but you want to co-sign him so you're lumped in there).
I just read some of your thoughts, I don't think I called you a liar. If you took it that way, I didn't say that. I said you were wrong. 100% wrong. That isn't saying you are a liar. If you think that is , you are taking things and yourself a little too seriously. Honest to God, hand on the bible, I have never given you a second thought. Honest. You mentioned in another post that you think that people here are hanging on your every word? You really think that? I hope that isn't true. I seriously doubt it is. It's a fan message board. I don't believe anyone hangs on my every words here. Once again, I sure hope no one does. This board long before you came along, was a lot of fun. What has bothered me, is that it isn't anyone. It's filled with negative people that take this far too seriously and have cost us great posters and I believe, will cost us more. I am now using the ignore feature. I wish I had done that a long time ago. Good luck to you.

I just read some of your thoughts, I don't think I called you a liar. If you took it that way, I didn't say that. I said you were wrong. 100% wrong. That isn't saying you are a liar. If you think that is , you are taking things and yourself a little too seriously. Honest to God, hand on the bible, I have never given you a second thought. Honest. You mentioned in another post that you think that people here are hanging on your every word? You really think that? I hope that isn't true. I seriously doubt it is. It's a fan message board. I don't believe anyone hangs on my every words here. Once again, I sure hope no one does. This board long before you came along, was a lot of fun. What has bothered me, is that it isn't anyone. It's filled with negative people that take this far too seriously and have cost us great posters and I believe, will cost us more. I am now using the ignore feature. I wish I had done that a long time ago. Good luck to you.

Ignore is your friend. That said I'm stopping by still but about done myself. Hoping the best for the team and looking forward to being in the dome AC and all. Plenty of other things to attend to anyways.

Who is getting in to fights with posters now? Do me a favor, leave me out of your posting. And as far as Dean goes, I like Dean. I subscribe to his service but I almost never listen to it. Just to help him I subscribe. I want as many Syracuse things out there. I have been thinking of dropping him because he is so negative about the coach, I feel it rubs off in his other thoughts. Oh, one other thing, Dean doesn't have the connections I do in the program.
I like Dean, and I subscribe and listen to Dean’s pod, but it’s just not as good as it once was and I don’t think he has the same connections or inside information he once did. I rarely hear new info on it anymore. And as you say, he’s gotten extremely negative about JB and the program. I understand and agree with some of his frustrations, but it’s really become over the top and a bit grating.

I like Dean, and I subscribe and listen to Dean’s pod, but it’s just not as good as it once was and I don’t think he has the same connections or inside information he once did. I rarely hear new info on it anymore. And as you say, he’s gotten extremely negative about JB and the program. I understand and agree with some of his frustrations, but it’s really become over the top and a bit grating.

I agree. It’s fine to have different opinions but when you are overwhelmed by your negativity towards someone and it overshadows everything you say then it’s too much and too recycled.

Cuse!

What Dean needs to understand, it's tough to get people to subscribe, it's almost impossible to get them back once they subscribe and than leave you.

What Dean needs to understand, it's tough to get people to subscribe, it's almost impossible to get them back once they subscribe and than leave you.

He fills a niche with the people that are frustrated 24/7. That said I stopped listening a couple years ago. It became exhausting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom