Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

I live in NJ and the only bowl I am 100% NOT going to is the Pinstripe. I have tweeted at the Pinstripe Bowl to that effect as well.
I am sure the Steinbrenner family is in full panic mode and ready to shut down the Pinstripe Bowl for lack of interest.

You guys may have discussed this already, but I'm reading that whether Syracuse goes to the Camping World Bowl or to the Pinstripe Bowl depends on where West Virginia ends up... if the Mountaineers are in Orlando (not so likely), the Orange will play them. If not (and assuming NC State does NOT lose to East Carolina), then you better start spreading the news... you're back at Yankee Stadium.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How the Big 12 will shape the ACC bowl order .. <a href="Orlando or Jacksonville? The Big 12 will determine NC State’s bowl fate">Orlando or Jacksonville? The Big 12 will determine NC State’s bowl fate</a> <a href="Joe Giglio on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/jjYkDnMGUg</a></p>&mdash; Joe Giglio (@jwgiglio) <a href="">November 29, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(Maybe someday I'll learn how to attach twitter posts here!)

Someone needs to let the ACC know that having your 2nd place team (normally in the Orange Bowl) fall to the Pinstripe over a team that it already beat (and that was just punished for being in a brawl) makes you look weak and silly.

You guys may have discussed this already, but I'm reading that whether Syracuse goes to the Camping World Bowl or to the Pinstripe Bowl depends on where West Virginia ends up... if the Mountaineers are in Orlando (not so likely), the Orange will play them. If not (and assuming NC State does NOT lose to East Carolina), then you better start spreading the news... you're back at Yankee Stadium.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How the Big 12 will shape the ACC bowl order .. <a href="Orlando or Jacksonville? The Big 12 will determine NC State’s bowl fate">Orlando or Jacksonville? The Big 12 will determine NC State’s bowl fate</a> <a href="Joe Giglio on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/jjYkDnMGUg</a></p>&mdash; Joe Giglio (@jwgiglio) <a href="">November 29, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No reason why he should have Pitt at 7-5 in the Sun. Needs to swap Pitt to NYC and SU to Sun if NCST goes Camping. But that’s besides the point, I refuse to believe our fate is tied to WV. CW either wants us or they don’t. Some bowl projection sites are much more accurate than others, the reliable ones have ISU vs. SU in Orlando.

No reason why he should have Pitt at 7-5 in the Sun. Needs to swap Pitt to NYC and SU to Sun if NCST goes Camping. But that’s besides the point, I refuse to believe our fate is tied to WV. CW either wants us or they don’t. Some bowl projection sites are much more accurate than others, the reliable ones have ISU vs. SU in Orlando.

I think this Gigolo guy just wants to keep saying this over and over, no matter how inaccurate it is -
hoping that his doing so will somehow make it true.

I mean - it works for Trump, right? :p

Thanks man enjoy losing to Marshall or the military bowl

Old news this guy is clueless.

I don't see how if we don't go camping why we don't go to belk or sun.Pitt or uva would love to go to ny

I think we may be overlooking what the Syracuse media has said about our bowl situation. People like Axe and others seem to think it’s Orlando. No reason to think the Syracuse media wouldn’t have an idea where Syracuse University may be headed for a bowl. Plus the Orlando Sentinel writer has us in Orlando too.

You and he are wrong.

exactly, why does some dillhole from North Carolina all of a sudden become the man of wisdom?

I don't see how if we don't go camping why we don't go to belk or sun.Pitt or uva would love to go to ny

Me thinks uva may be headed to the Belk.

Really bizarre that our helmet isn’t up there, but that’s gotta be a sign that we are a lock for another bowl, Orlando maybe?

Really bizarre that our helmet isn’t up there, but that’s gotta be a sign that we are a lock for another bowl, Orlando maybe?

It's Orlando or Pinstripe. Let's face it, unless we force the issue by playing well enough to get a NY6 bowl we will always be a red-headed step child in this conference in terms of bowl slots. It wasn't much different in the Big East. But at least I understood VT, we know they tend to travel well when good. I have never heard the Pack has that kind of reputation though.

Cheers,
Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom