Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

The cw has first pick how does that work?
Maybe you missed this, you shoul use it as a reference. Notice that the Camping World Bowl does not show up on the Tier 1 Bowl line in the schematic. It is above them.

After the NY6, Camping World gets first Pick.

The rest you should notice it specifically says "TIER ONE BOWLS - ALL EQUAL SELECTION STATUS". Equal means they work it out and none of them get to pick above another.

image_handler.aspx

"We just do not have a Syracuse helmet is all."

lol - they have a Twitter account, but apparently don't subscribe to the Google.

In 3.6 seconds I Googled 'Syracuse helmet' and got over 500 images.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...1..gws-wiz-img...0i30j0i8i30j0i24.h-f-cl8bxh4

So, either the Sun Bowl is lying, or they are technologically illiterate.

Just throwing this out there but Stewart Mendel who knows the bowl process well he even wrote a book on it is confident the camping world bowl is taking us.

lol - they have a Twitter account, but apparently don't subscribe to the Google.

syracuse football helmet logo - Google Search

Ummm, they took a picture of real helmets sitting on a table. It’s entirely plausible they don’t have a SU helmet.

Ummm, they took a picture of real helmets sitting on a table. It’s entirely plausible they don’t have a SU helmet.
Doesn't change my point. They could photoshop one in (that's the technologically illiterate point) or they could say "Didn't have an SU helmet, but they're under consideration, too." (that's the other point).

Just throwing this out there but Stewart Mendel who knows the bowl process well he even wrote a book on it is confident the camping world bowl is taking us.

That was posted the other day.

Maybe it’s just me, but when someone ends a sentence with “is all,” I automatically assume he’s lying.

That thing the helmets are on looks like a grassy knoll. Just saying.

What's really annoying about this guy is that NC State is going to crush ECU this weekend.
ECU's head coach is fired, their starting QB is injured and hasn't practiced this week.

This is like the World Series Champion Boston Red Sox playing...well, anybody. We know who is going to win.

And after NC State wins, Giglio is just going to be spreading so many bowl prediction rumors.

What's really annoying about this guy is that NC State is going to crush ECU this weekend.
ECU's head coach is fired, their starting QB is injured and hasn't practiced this week.

This is like the World Series Champion Boston Red Sox playing...well, anybody. We know who is going to win.

And after NC State wins, Giglio is just going to be spreading so many bowl prediction rumors.
I don't think this guy is all that clued in. I also highly doubt beating a 3 win ecu team without their qb and coach is going to make a difference.

Maybe Giglio is really Swoford. It could happen
https://www.google.com/search?clien...j46i131j0i10.p199w6oSPSc#imgrc=Wg1-RSrBVx9YlM:

I don't think this guy is all that clued in. I also highly doubt beating a 3 win ecu team without their qb and coach is going to make a difference.

It is highly likely that his only sources are within NC State football or AD staff, not within the bowl committee. So he's getting a limited view at best.

Very few teams travel well to the Sun Bowl. Their committee doesn't care that much because they pretty much sell out every year with local folks. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the other bowl committees know this, too, and don't take Sun Bowl attendance into their considerations.

Who cares, its not about us, its about the team and they deserve a warm weather experience.

Rick Catlett, the longtime Gator Bowl Director, is very negative about Syracuse and has been since we regularly were in the mix for bids to the bowl in the 1990s. I will be very glad when he leaves that position.

Rick Catlett, the longtime Gator Bowl Director, is very negative about Syracuse and has been since we regularly were in the mix for bids to the bowl in the 1990s. I will be very glad when he leaves that position.
I heard that he and Jake were good buds:)

Maybe you missed this, you shoul use it as a reference. Notice that the Camping World Bowl does not show up on the Tier 1 Bowl line in the schematic. It is above them.

After the NY6, Camping World gets first Pick.

The rest you should notice it specifically says "TIER ONE BOWLS - ALL EQUAL SELECTION STATUS". Equal means they work it out and none of them get to pick above another.

image_handler.aspx

basically the tier 1 bowls submit lists of teams they want in order, then acc and or the bowls break any ties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom