Joe Pa near death.. | Syracusefan.com

Joe Pa near death..

KARMA!!

No it is called being really old.

70+ and chemo = less than a year almost every time.

He'll be dead by Feb. 1. Maybe by tomorrow. He has nothing to live for and his legacy has been stained and he knows it.

Time will tell how stained that legacy is. I mean, people in Kentucky still love that cheating racist Adolph Rupp.

I know I was not alone in predicting JoePa would leave Earth within a year on the day of his dismissal.

No it is called being really old.

70+ and chemo = less than a year almost every time.

He'll be dead by Feb. 1. Maybe by tomorrow. He has nothing to live for and his legacy has been stained and he knows it.

Time will tell how stained that legacy is. I mean, people in Kentucky still love that cheating racist Adolph Rupp.

I know I was not alone in predicting JoePa would leave Earth within a year on the day of his dismissal.
I still call it KARMA! He is (soon to be was) a rotten human being who stood by while kids were being abused and he did nothing to stop it. He didn't even have the guts to prevent Sandusky from using the PSU facilities for all of these years after he left the team. Watched as Sandusky brought kids to practice and what not and hold camps for kids on his grounds. And he knew what Sandusky was accused of and was doing. He let it happen on his turf and he did nothing. And then when everything came out years later, he played dumb after the fact and pulled the aww shucks, who me, what was I supposed to do card.

On behalf of all the abused kids over the years who might not have been abused if the legendary/great JoePa actually did something and spoke up, I hope Joe suffers in his final days on earth. And if that offends some people I am sorry but I have little sympathy for a man who essentially aided a child abuser and turned a blind eye to his actions.

wow i hope that you have your facts straight as not to bring religion onto this forum but you might want to reconsider your wish

wow i hope that you have your facts straight as not to bring religion onto this forum but you might want to reconsider your wish
Didn't mention one thing of religion, not sure where you got that. And I stand by my wish!

Didn't mention one thing of religion, not sure where you got that. And I stand by my wish!
Yeah, wow. Had to go reread your post twice. Not sure where he got that. Up too late, maybe? ;)

I guess he wants to know your definition of Karma,
kar·ma

   [kahr-muh] Show IPA
noun
Hinduism, Buddhism . action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti ( def. 1 ) , jnana.
Theosophy . the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
fate; destiny. Synonyms: predestination, predetermination, lot, kismet.
the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something: Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.

I think he means if you truly believe in karma you might want to reconsider your desire. Your wish for pain and suffering of another could/would result in future pain and suffering for yourself.

Few of us walk on water. What did Clint Eastwood say in Unforgiven...we all have it coming to us, kid.

I think he means if you truly believe in karma you might want to reconsider your desire. Your wish for pain and suffering of another could/would result in future pain and suffering for yourself.

Few of us walk on water. What did Clint Eastwood say in Unforgiven...we all have it coming to us, kid.
yes, having spent much time in that culture that is what i was refering to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom