Johnson out at Bama | Syracusefan.com

Johnson out at Bama

Chris beard seems like a good hire for someone.

Top 3 seed two years in a row at Texas tech. That's impressive.

Alabama is a very tough job. Boosters aren't willing to play the game like Auburn is. Got lucky with Sexton.

Alabama is a very tough job. Boosters aren't willing to play the game like Auburn is. Got lucky with s e xton.
Bama boosters only care about football. In the winter they only care about winter conditioning for football. In the spring they only care about spring football.

Didn't cheat enough. Bruce Pearl cheating his a$$ off over at Auburn is tough to keep up with.

I read boosters are pushing for pitino. At least they are upfront about their intent.
Funny part is this is precisely it. Not exactly subtle that the SEC has had a meteoric rise in College Hoops with a bevy of new coaches lol. Sport is a str8 up joke now.

Funny part is this is precisely it. Not exactly subtle that the SEC has had a meteoric rise in College Hoops with a bevy of new coaches lol. Sport is a str8 up joke now.

Yep and that bevy included two hardened criminals in Wade and Pearl

The Calipari effect. SEC schools know they have to cheat at a high level to ever vie for anything in the conference. The same thing exists in the ACC, clearly. Duke is not clean as well know from the FBI trail, UNC is so far beyond cheating that the NCAA just threw their hands up, Louisville thought they were Michael Knight "operating in a world above the law" and it so it goes. Our fans, I think mostly, understand that we aren't winning ACC ships with a clean program.

Bruce Pearl cheating his a$$ off over at Auburn is tough to keep up with.

Yeahhhh I don't think so bud. Bama can't afford to cheat because they need the most money possible to pay their football recruits. Too bad they still get pummeled in the most important game of the year :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom