Josh Hough | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hough

Could Hough play the last 3 games, or 4 with bowl? No loss of redshirt and would really up the running game a level.

Is he healthy?

not sure if he is healthy enough to play even if he could

would like to the see the kid get some run if he is healthy

Yeah, he seems unlikely to go at all this season.

Which is sad, but it’s better to get him back to 100% healthy, than risk returning too soon.

Tuck, Lutz, Hough, & LeQuint will make for a pretty solid RB room next season.

Is he healthy?

Don't know, but from the initial reports it sounded like a bad sprain. He's a serious bruiser with good speed. Could really wreak havoc with Tuck and Shrade already running wild. Team needs at least 1 more win and if he's healthy, he could help.

Is Adams playing on special teams at all?

He seems to have landed in Siberia in the RB rotation. Which I get is practically normal given Tucker. But not even the backup. Just curious if he’s still around or maybe hurt?

Is Adams playing on special teams at all?

He seems to have landed in Siberia in the RB rotation. Which I get is practically normal given Tucker. But not even the backup. Just curious if he’s still around or maybe hurt?
He’s out there on specials

If there's one position where I'm not worried about whether the 5th stringer is ready to see the field, it's RB.
I know that. But there's not any urgency to get him on the field at the moment.
Sean Tucker needs a break now and then, don't you think? Hough is a 6' 3", 255lb back that could really help pound the defense and wear them down and make life a bit easier for Tuck. That's what they will run next year.

I think that Hough is going to be special. Let him get to 100% and focus on conditioning and school this year.
Wasn't he Pa. running back of the year in high school? We need to win another game and it's time to pull out the reserves.

Sean Tucker needs a break now and then, don't you think? Hough is a 6' 3", 255lb back that could really help pound the defense and wear them down and make life a bit easier for Tuck. That's what they will run next year.

No, I don't think that. I think the staff is going to ride this thoroughbred as far as he can take them.

And if he does need to come out, then we've got several other players waiting in the wings. Adams -- a highly rated transfer from Oklahoma -- can barely see the field.

You want to talk about Hough being special down the road -- cool. But I don't want to see Tucker come out of the game -- the kid is on the cusp of several historical achievements. Really interested in seeing where this leads.

Anyone who might help get us another win should get a chance. As for me, I would still like to see more of Adams. I know we won’t take carries away from Tucker, but Adams has proven himself in the past. Unfortunately I think he’s the kind of runner who needs to get a few carries before he gets his stride.

No, I don't think that. I think the staff is going to ride this thoroughbred as far as he can take them.

And if he does need to come out, then we've got several other players waiting in the wings. Adams -- a highly rated transfer from Oklahoma -- can barely see the field.

You want to talk about Hough being special down the road -- cool. But I don't want to see Tucker come out of the game -- the kid is on the cusp of several historical achievements. Really interested in seeing where this leads.
I don't know what to think about Adams. You don't ride a thoroughbred into the ground, and I don't think you know how good a back Hough is.

So a true freshman who enrolled in June and missed 2 weeks of summer (when there's actually reps available to participate in the offense) and was hurt into the season is the answer?
He has been on team team and practicing and learning the offense. Of course you don't want to burn his redshirt, so he didn't play before the bye, and coming out of the bye these freshman are more like sophomores.

I don't know what to think about Adams. You don't ride a thoroughbred into the ground, and I don't think you know how good a back Hough is.

I know how good of a back Tucker is.

Again, I'm all for "all hands on deck" to ensure that we get a 6th win. But the one positional unit we don't need to dip that deep into is RB -- for reasons that are readily obvious to everyone except you, apparently.

Is he healthy?

He still limps heavily. He was in his tracksuit on Saturday and the brace was very noticeable still. Heavy limp, he definitely tore his ACL or MCL or something serious and he’ll be back for summer camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom