Josh Hough | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hough

I've been high on Hough since he committed. None of us know how serious his injury is/was. I truly believe the tandem of he and Tucker will be the best backfield we've had in decades.

What I miss is the almost daily posts by his dad on the recruiting side. I wish he would post here again, but don't blame his absence given what some here might have to say. That was the reason Tommy's dad quit posting.

Tommy’s dad “quit” posting :confused:

I think best case scenario is we make a bowl, blow out our bowl opponent, and give Hough a few carries late because he's healed and ready to go and practiced leading up the bowl.

But I don't know what his injury is so that may not be in the cards.

Next to Leader of the Stars; Darth Shrader
Darth Vader | StarWars.com

I find your lack of Shrade disturbing...

Would love to see some wishbone or triple option sets next year with Tucker, Mang/Hough and Pena/Lutz.

Would love to see some wishbone or triple option sets next year with Tucker, Mang/Hough and Pena/Lutz.
I'm for this, but it's making me sad realizing we won't have big no. 5 in the backfield next year. However, thank goodness we have the Berlin Bulldozer, the Deutschland Destroyer, the Rocket from the Rhine Max Mang to take the reins.

If Hough is healthy next year, the combination of Mang/Hough can be a great tandem to pair with Shrader and Tucker

Tommy’s dad was a delusional whack job that more than likely got slapped with the dreaded lifetime ban. I doubt he stopped willingly.

I don't know whether he got banned. I'm guessing he self-selected himself out, when his kid stunk the joint up.

When Tommy committed, he was a beloved poster. But in hyping his son, he couldn't resist putting down the incumbent [Dungey] or bad mouthing the OL / WRs and coaches. He claimed confidently that Tommy wouldn't redshirt, then was furious when he was redshirted [because the coaches correctly saw his limitations and wanted to maximize his development]. He claimed that Tommy would beat out Dungey his RF year, and then was furious when it didn't happen. And then he argued with people the next year when Tommy underperformed, making few friends as people began to sour on his act -- specifically because all he did was make excuses and throw other players under the bus to "explain" why Tommy wasn't producing.

Good freaking riddance. He was exhibit A of why parents of players should generally avoid posting here.

I don't know whether he got banned. I'm guessing he self-selected himself out, when his kid stunk the joint up.

When Tommy committed, he was a beloved poster. But in hyping his son, he couldn't resist putting down the incumbent [Dungey] or bad mouthing the OL / WRs and coaches. He claimed confidently that Tommy wouldn't redshirt, then was furious when he was redshirted [because the coaches correctly saw his limitations and wanted to maximize his development]. He claimed that Tommy would beat out Dungey his RF year, and then was furious when it didn't happen. And then he argued with people the next year when Tommy underperformed, making few friends as people began to sour on his act -- specifically because all he did was make excuses and throw other players under the bus to "explain" why Tommy wasn't producing.

Good freaking riddance. He was exhibit A of why parents of players should generally avoid posting here.
Yup only reason why people tolerated him was to get some type of info about the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom