Judah looked pretty down post game | Syracusefan.com

Judah looked pretty down post game

SBU72

All Conference
Judah's expression walking back from the post game handshake line looked like he was upset. Any insight on what's up or is that his usual expression?

He seemed OK in the post game presser. He and Joe both sounded and looked tired.

I gather he was frustrated on missing those two dunks as well.

I think he and Joe both upped their determination level last night in terms of recognizing it and all the games remaining are big. End of the season is near and I think they will be taking even more on their shoulders.
Joe saved out behind at the end of the first half. After a time out, he scored eight points to keep us in the game.

Watched some post game interview with him. He seems like a smart kid, was impressed with him. I don't usually watch because the questions are so bad ("endless rambling blah blah tell me how you feel")

The questions are uncomfortable and cringe. What were you thinking at this particular moment... well...

I hope Judah keeps playing entire games like the second half of last nights win. Although that Florida State team was close to pathetic.

1). Keep improving - really turn on the juice during the next big stretch.

2). Judah scares me with his constant off balance, twisting, shots. I know that is his style but all it takes is one bump or awkward landing and our season is over. He needs to tone that down a bit and kick it back out or hit an open shooter. Or don’t force it each and every time.

I saw that live but they cut away too soon. Any video anywhere of this?
The TV captured it pretty well, I don't think there's much more to it.

Not that Mintz doesn't possess explosiveness, but FSU was too big to stay in front of him. To me the bigger takeaway is that he was able to identify mismatches and exploit them over and over, even if the shot didn't always go down.

Looking to Saturday, NC State's backcourt is better at staying in front of guys, but the bigs aren't very good at protecting the paint. Should be an interesting test.

Watched some post game interview with him. He seems like a smart kid, was impressed with him. I don't usually watch because the questions are so bad ("endless rambling blah blah tell me how you feel")
It is amazing how few tactical questions are asked.
What are they paying these people for if not to be able to handle basic interviews?

I hope Judah keeps playing entire games like the second half of last nights win. Although that Florida State team was close to pathetic.

1). Keep improving - really turn on the juice during the next big stretch.

2). Judah scares me with his constant off balance, twisting, shots. I know that is his style but all it takes is one bump or awkward landing and our season is over. He needs to tone that down a bit and kick it back out or hit an open shooter. Or don’t force it each and every time.

Judah just needs to find a way to nail down an outside jump shot. It is the one thing that makes the game more difficult for him. Once a defender has to guard him closely they are screwed.

It isn’t just at SU but I couldn’t hear the questions posed to JB at FSU after the game either. I could hear his answers but not the questions. Or am I going deaf partially deaf?

Couldn’t hear a word. No mics, no mic nearby and they didn’t speak up at all. Only question i partially heard was the one asking JB how he has handled the last few days and he gave the preparing the team answer.

Judah just needs to find a way to nail down an outside jump shot. It is the one thing that makes the game more difficult for him. Once a defender has to guard him closely they are screwed.
Sums it up IMO-
9/47 for 19% from 3 is not an NBA-ready stat -I hope! LOL
Judah is improving with experience, and the extra rest on the bench also a factor.
Selfish, but hope he spends another year at SU to continue improving his draft prospects.

Last edited:
Sums it up IMO-
9/47 for 19% from 3 is not an NBA-ready stat -I hope! LOL
Judah is improving with experience, and the extra rest on the bench also a factor.
Selfish, but hope he spends another year at SU to continue improving his draft prospects.
Has there been a game when he hasn't been called for a charge?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom