Judah Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to attach comments from family members to the coach/player.
Blame his grandfather for those comments, not Judah

That's 100% fair.

To be clear. my comment in post #114 was defending his grandfather for what I perceived his reaction to toxicity from some fans. It appears that was not the issue.

Seeing the small sample size of public drama this season (continued now) I can't even imagine what Red and co put up with behind the scenes.

Makes reaching 20+ wins with a group that immaturely-dysfunctional all that more impressive. Can't wait to see what Red does with a group fully bought in to his vision, and more importantly, respect.
Exactly this. 20 wins was crazy looking back. I did a count at one point and we played sweet 16 teams 10 times this year. I think we went 3-7. Not even considering we threw a bunch 19 year olds at 24-25 year olds along with a first year head coach.

Obviously it would be unfair to definitively attach the comments to Judah. However, as a poker player I'm used to dealing with uncertainty and probability. It's way more likely than not that gramps got a lot of that from Judah, as opposed to just spitting H0T Takes on social media all by himself. I'd say 2 to 1 odds.

Doesn't matter at this point, anyway. Good riddance to gramps social media posting!
Agreed, but on the chance that its not...it's not worth attributing it to them unfairly

Does signing with an agent still disqualify someone from returning to college?

Some fans say some reasonable negative feedback.

But there are also some fans on social media that are allergic to reasonability, and are outright toxic. I could totally understand how those fans are more noticed by family members (just human tendency) and why they get irked.
parents getting irked, LMAO, if these guys aspire to be pros, they better develop a thick skin fast for their babies

May have an entire generation of these hitting the workforce shortly.
images

Seeing the small sample size of public drama this season (continued now) I can't even imagine what Red and co put up with behind the scenes.

Makes reaching 20+ wins with a group that immaturely-dysfunctional all that more impressive. Can't wait to see what Red does with a group fully bought in to his vision, and more importantly, respect.
20*

does Judah want to leave?

If he does, anyone have any idea why he wouldn't announce it earlier if he did?

Without Judah this season we probably would of won like 10 ish games, with that being said he wasn’t much of a floor general. It was how can I take a shot in this possession from Judah kinda offense. No flow, no rhythm, little to no sets run. It was a step above organized streetball.

Without Judah this season we probably would of won like 10 ish games, with that being said he wasn’t much of a floor general. It was how can I take a shot in this possession from Judah kinda offense. No flow, no rhythm, little to no sets run. It was a step above organized streetball.
JB loved it that way :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors