Judah Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Judah this season we probably would have won like 10 ish games, with that being said he wasn’t much of a floor general. It was how can I take a shot in this possession from Judah kinda offense. No flow, no rhythm, little to no sets run. It was a step above organized streetball.
Honestly Judah as a 6th man on a good team whos only job is to score the ball with about 24mpg would be his best role.

If he were to stay in college and accept that, he could play anywhere.

Always appreciated Judah and wish him the best.
But even now...he has to complain.
No harm, no foul.
He can still make any announcement he wants.

Mike is just doing his job.
And if Judah doesn't like the media now...let's hope he does not wind up playing in NYC or one of a few other places where local sports media consistently bring it.
Like, NYC Greece? Or NYC Italy?

Just to ask - would the 2024-25 team be better with him, or without him?
I was really excited and had high hopes for his sophomore campaign.
But not sure it worked out. Punctuated by a large lead during his absence to start the BC game.

Gramps deleted the post...

riddance.png

The feeling is mutual

Crazy that only Chris Bell remains from JB's "best class ever." If you asked me last season, I would've said he'd be the first to leave.
That’s wild. I think most of us figured Judah would have gone pro by the end of his sophomore year. I was hoping that Maliq, Q and Justin would all still be here and developing. Bell wouldve been the most likely candidate for a transfer. I didn’t have any expectations for Carey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom